Attack on Clonshire City (2)

(Kane's POV)

After the Reconnaissance Team came to Clonshire City. They couldn't find the culprit so they decided to ask the Vampire Queen if they could send some vampires to attack Clonshire City by using monsters and demons.

The Vampire Queen ordered me to be the Leader of the attack and 9 others to help control the unintelligent monsters and demons to attack.

We attacked the city as ordered. The hunters are fighting back as we had expected, but they won't be able to make a difference, since there were too many monsters and demons attacking them and too few hunters to fight back for long.

The only way for the hunters to win was if a powerhouse or multiple powerhouses came, but by the time a powerhouse could come to help, it would be too late.

After half an hour of the battle, thousands of monsters, demons and hunters' corpses were on the battlefield. The hunters that were still alive were getting pushed back or killed quicker since they were running out of strength. The monsters, on the other hand, are just replacing one another after one dies.

I noticed a powerful presence behind the monsters and demons, which were slaying them at a fast speed with their scythe. I knew that if this individual kept killing the monsters and demons at this pace, we might lose this battle.

I decided to fight this woman, slaying our forces with her scythe. I informed the other nine vampires that I was going to deal with a powerful individual and left my spot to go stall or kill her if possible.

After a few minutes, I arrived five meters in front of the woman. I took out my Blood Attribute Daggers and attacked the woman.

The woman quickly dodged with minimal movement and she attacked me by swinging her scythe toward my neck, which I blocked with my daggers.

*Clang!

We continued striking and blocking our attacks. During this fight I felt like I knew her, but I just couldn't figure out who she was, which was strange.

After fighting for a few minutes, we were both able to injure each other, but both of our wounds healed quickly. I was surprised how quickly her wounds healed compared to mine.

We were fighting on par with each other, set for her speed was a little faster than my own. I soon figured out this woman must have been the culprit who killed Magnolia's kin.

After another fifteen minutes, I was now at a disadvantage and was now starting to lose. I attacked once again, resulting in a clash.

*Clang!

I flew backwards and was nearly knocked unconscious. The woman disappeared and reappeared to the right of me with scythe in hand and slashed her scythe at my neck.

*Clang!

I was barely able to block the attack with my daggers, which sent me crashing to the ground.

*Thud!

I felt that my bones were broken, which would take at least a minute to fully heal with my regeneration speed, but I knew it wasn't fast enough to heal me before she killed me.

She walked toward me until she was right above me and slashed my neck with her scythe, killing me instantly.

*Slice!

(Lily's POV)

After cutting off his head, I started attacking the monsters and demons again. I slashed my scythe at the neck of 30 monsters, killing them instantly.

I then slashed at the remaining monsters and demons to my left, which instantly killed them.

My pace slowly started to increase, which made killing them quicker and smoother. I was happy that my pace was increasing, since I knew it also meant my skills had improved.

After a few minutes, I have now killed 10 thousand monsters and demons, which would have taken 5-10 minutes easier.

I then felt the presence of a vampire coming in my direction which I guessed was in the same group as the one I just killed earlier.

The vampire was about to attack, so I finished the monsters and demons in a 50 meter range quickly. When I was done, she landed.

The vampire was a beautiful woman who had an below average height with an hourglass figure, a medium-sized bosom, wearing a black and red knee-high body-con dresses, pointed ears and silver hair falling down her shoulders to her round butt,she had a delicate oval-shaped face, a snub nose, small mouth and red colored eyes.

After she landed in the valley 10 meters away from her, she bolted toward her after taking out her Blood-Attributed Daggers.

*Clang!

We clashed, which brought on a small shockwave causing the vampire woman to fly backwards a few meters. I noticed that she was weaker than the previous vampire, so I knew it would be easier to kill her quickly.

"Did you kill Kane?" The vampire woman asked.

"So what if I killed him". I said coldly.

"He was my betrothed and most trusted ally". The female vampire said.

"So what?" I said coldly.

For some reason, I felt bad in my heart, which I guessed had to do with my vampire heritage of being her being my own kin.

Her minor injuries healed shortly after and she once again bolted towards me at a speed a little slower than my own.

*Clang!

We clashed once again, but this time the female vampire didn't go flying back and neither did I. It seemed that her determination to avenge her lover made her fight harder.

My scythe left a crack on one of the daggers. After our second clash, we kept clashing for another 50 times with a draw which caused one of her daggers to break, so she took another one out of her space storage and began fighting me again.

We clashed once again, but this time I was able to injure her to a high extent by sending a Chaos Magic Slash at her while clashing, which took her by surprise and sent her flying backwards.

I teleported behind her and slashed my scythe at her neck, which she barely dodged, which left a large laceration on her shoulder exposing her shoulder bone.

*Pfff!

I attacked her again. While she was about to land. I pierced her heart, which killed her instantly, since she was too injured to react in time.

After killing her, I once again went back to slaughtering the monsters and demons.