Coming Out Bisexual (Kapi)

Ask: Hello, my name is Clock Anon. I've been enjoying your FNF x reader posts. So may I please request Kapi with an s/o who comes out as Bisexual to him? (This is a redo of my last one since I read your rules). Thank You, Clock Anon!

=====================

Hiya Clock Anon, sorry about the wait....

=

Coming Out Bisexual (Kapi)

- When you told him you had something important to tell him, he thought you were pregnant

- He breathed a sigh of relief when you told him you weren't

- "So what's up?" "Well, you know how I'd been questioning my sexuality for the last year?" "Yeah? You finally decide?" "I have actually. I'll be identifying as Bisexual now." "Well that's great news Y/N! I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share that with me." "This doesn't change anything, does it?" "No, I mean you know I'm Pansexual, did that change anything for you?" "Not really." "Then no worries! You gonna order a flag or..." "I might, I'm still deciding on where I'd end up putting it though." "You could just wear it like a cape..."

- Very understanding cat boi, and it doesn't make him see you any differently

- He's not even worried about girls flirting with you either, sure he might get jealous, but he knows you wouldn't leave him

- If you ordered a flag he'll try tying it around you so you can have a "Bi-cape"

- His antics are mostly to lighten the mood, because he knows that you may get a lot of comments from people about your sexuality

- He won't stop himself from cutting those people off with a "Who they love is none of your damn business!"