Detox (Kapi x reader)

Ask: Heya Treat, i hope you've been well.

I just wanted to ask if you could do kapi x a reader whos just left a friend group they were in.

Thank you for your time.

========================

Hey Drip! I'm sorry this took so long, my school work was kinda overwhelming. I can be happy to report that I only have one more assignment left and it's due Tuesday! Am I still going to end up doing it tomorrow? You bet my pokeplushes I will.

I assume this is another comfort fic. Did something happen again? Are you ok?

========================

Detox (Kapi x reader)

- It has been at least a week since you left them all behind

- You never really knew just how toxic they were towards you until someone pointed it out

- "Hey Y/N was it?"
"Yes? Can I help you?"
 "Um...I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to be straight forward...F/N has been saying a lot of things behind your back....along with your other friends..."
"Wait, there must be some kind of misunderstanding here...."
"No, actually I have screenshots...here....just take a look."

"Oh..."
"Yeah, I know, I'm sorry you had to hear it from me, I just saw what they were doing. I realized that no one else told you so..."
"No, no, it's ok, thank you."
"You're welcome. Um...we can be friends if you want...?"
"Sure...what did you say your name was?"
"Tori! My name is Tori."
"Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you."

- Tori and Kapi have been the only one's to really be on "your side" after you left your friend group. Your old "friends" decided to start more rumors since you called them "fake" and "toxic".

- "Tori call you today Y/N?"
"No, but that's ok. She can just get a little busy..."
"Are you feeling ok? I know that the whole "detoxing" issue is still kind fresh..."

"I'm ok Kapi..."
"You know I'll always be here for you babe."
"Yeah...I know. Thank you..."

"You want to watch a movie with me? Might get your mind off everything for a while."
"I could never say no to you..."

- After a while things seem to die down with your old friend group

- You and Tori still hung out too, so it's not like all that was on you and Kapi

- "I'm so happy that you have such a loving boyfriend Y/N." "I am too. He's helped me through a lot of things..." "Keep him, he's proved his loyalty." "Tori I'm never letting go of Kapi unless someone tears him from my cold dead hands." "Wow calm down, it was just a joke." "I know."

"Am I interrupting?"
"No, you're just in time."
"Hey Kapi." 
"Heya Tori, you get that English assignment done?"
"I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING! I got to go! So sorry guys!"
"You did that on purpose didn't you?"
"Yeah, I might have. I haven't had a lot of alone time with you lately, besides, she did miss the assignment."

- Leaving a group of friends can have the same symptoms as Detox sometimes, leaving you feel bad. You should know that you are only doing it to help yourself! Don't give into other people!

=

I hope this is what you were looking for...