13. Sweet Baby Sprinkles

Information overload is what I have put myself through since Sunday night

Information overload is what I have put myself through since Sunday night. The entire world of BDSM just calls to me the moment Valan had explained most of it and got comfortable talking to me on it all.

Everything she told me to read and brought over Monday, has been read over completely. It honestly got me all hot and bothered reading through the materials. Thing is though, I am new to it and never done it.

Heck, I have never used any of the toys that are available to buy. I have always just used the shower head if the need arose. Which is embrassing I found out what an orgasm was because I was doing the normal shower and got caught up in the feeling of the water. Which I was a teen at the time, so it was not like I was already an adult by time I found that out.

Not a single guy I have been with gave me what I could do myself, Like I have said my sexual experiences were less than vanilla. Nothing lasted long but the man would think it was the best ever, where I really felt like running right after.

My last relationship was two years ago and the guy wanted to tie the knot, but I couldn't. First off, I wasn't in love with him and to me that would be the most important thing to have if I am going to marry someone. Second, if we don't have chemistry in bed then that is another no go.

"So that is the finger foods covered for the actual main food. What all do we need for the cupcakes?" Valan asks from my side.

"Just the basics and I will need blue coloring and sprinkles." I turn the shopping cart in the direction we need to go now.

Valan and I are out working on getting everything needed for making the cupcakes tomorrow and then decorate and make the other food Friday morning. Which it is Wednesday currently.

I know that Kelvin has a class tonight and I think Naida is going with him for this one. He has got her into some of the music stuff he does. Something that is great and for them to bond over more too, being husband and wife never hurts to keep bonding. Actually that's the best in my opinion.

Once we get in the baking section, we add the normal sugar, flour and other things into the cart.

"Just one second." Valan's phone goes off. "Sorry, I can answer that later."

"Take it girl, I am going to pick out the other things we need." I smile.

Valan hangs back and takes the call, while I am looking over the options for sprinkles.

"What are you doing tonight?" Valan hops over to where I moved too.

"Nothing, just going to make dinner and relax. What do you have in mind?" I look over at her.

"Would you be up for us making dinner together and Laken coming over?" Valan looks antsy behind the smile.

"Sure, you know I rather eat with my friends than alone. What are you up to though?" I look at her.