19. Ruby

I know Valan said Aiden has never done a contract meeting like this before, but I am so comfortable doing it this way

"So this is the aftercare protocols. It won't always be the same everytime but will just show things that you can expect from me after we have the time together as dom and sub." Aiden picks up more papers.

"Just let me know if there is anything you're not comfortable with me doing to help you come down from the sub space. Even though I put my all into the aftercare, it doesn't mean that a sub drop will not happen."

"That is where submissives get eccentric right?" I question.

Aiden gives me a funny look. "I would not say eccentric, since it wouldnt be a strange behavior. See a sub drop is from the hormones and intenstive state that it is when being a submissive just floods from your body and emotions extremely fast. It goes from being in submissive mode to none mode, for some in a blink of an eye and could be for no reason known as to why it actually happened. You will break down more so in tears and be emotional. Which I will not leave you at all after a scene, but if you experience a sub drop it is a delicate thing to make sure and help you come out of it to where you will not happen to further into a depressive state."

Oh boy.

"Oh, okay."

Aiden reads off different things he will do, which is basically cater to my every need after we have a dom and sub moment. He would get me drinks, food, massages, clean me and the works alike. He even has a detailed list on different massage oils, bathing salts and gels.

"I don't have a problem with any of that."

Aiden smiles. "I am glad. Not only do I enjoy being a dominant but I want to give you the best aftercare I can do." He whispers.

I get lost in his eyes again and can almost see something but I don't understand what it is.

"Choose a safe word, Kitten. It needs to be something different and not used often." Aiden licks his lips, my eyes follow the movements.

"Ruby."

Aiden nods. "Ruby it is." He writes it on the paper and puts the pen down.

When he turns back towards me, his hands shoot out and pull me over onto his lap.

"Last thing, Kitten, when in the time I am your dom you will address me as 'Sir.'"

"Of course, Sir." I smirk, while throwing in some sass.

Aiden moans and stands up to flip us around, pinning me to the couch.

"You're all mine now." He hums, just before his lips capture mine.

My hands go to roam his body, but he grabs my wrists and pins them above my head with one of his own hands. His teeth nibble on my lip and I gasp at the slight sting before he gently licks the area.