15. Possessive Streak

Never had I got this much sass from any woman before

Never had I got this much sass from any woman before. It is shocking how much of a turn on it is and I actually like it. Part of me is wanting to fuck the sass right out, like it is a thing to see if even possible to screw her enough into a state where she can't sass.

Not that I would ever tell a woman not to sass. For some, it is a coping thing and for others it is just them being honest and it comes out in the sassy way.

Then again never has this need come over me either like it does with Kelsie. Not only do I want to do dirty things to her but I want to truly get to know her.

I have enjoyed watching her and Valan cook. Valan in the kitchen has always been neat to see, but Kelsie there is something really there stirring inside me. All of it is confusing at the same time, but I know I want to get to know her more and see if I can also figure out these feelings.

As we eat, Kelsie finds out how I got the business and thinks it is cool how I own it and Laken does what he does in all the helping.

"Do you ever bicker over designs?" Kelsie looks between Laken and I.

"Nope, can't say that we have." I shake my head.

"Aiden and I tend to have the same taste which helps. We have done a range of different designs though." Laken adds in.

Kelsie nods and finishes her bowl. "So, I know that you are the owner in a major womens fashion line. What else do you enjoy?"

I swallow the bite and think on her answer.

"Well, mainly it is just work I do. In the mornings, I do try and use the gym but that is just a couple times a week normally. Most of the time I just focus on work because there isn't anything else for me to do."

Laken lets a small cough out and Valan smirks. They both know I have been without a sub for a good while so of course there is nothing else for me to do other than work.

"No hobbies?" Kelsie raises an eyebrow.

I smirk and wonder if she is talking about the BDSM, since I know Valan has been talking to her on it. Has Valan told her I am a Dom though?

"Are you referring to the new things you have recently learned about?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Nah, I know you're a dominant. I mean like actually hobbies that society wouldn't blush over." Kelsie smirks and rolls her eyes some.

My mouth opens and I close it quickly. Valan and Laken both snicker.

"I don't have any hobbies. Just the fashion line and then the other, but I have been without a partner for quite some time." I nod slowly.

"I will get the dessert." Kelsie jumps up, but wobbles some on her legs.

I am quick to move and grab her waist until she is stable.

"Why don't I get the dessert, Kels." Valan smiles wide and gets up.

"I will help." Laken jumps up and follows her.

I hold onto Kelsie and make sure she is sat back down in the chair before returning to my own.

"That was embrassing." She mumbles.

"Not in the least." I assure her. "This wine does tend to sneak up on you." I chuckle.

"Yeah, I don't drink often because it is not fun to have any if I am alone." She smiles.

"So Valan said you have been learning about what her and Laken are into after the event you graciously catered for us."

Kelsie nods. "It is interesting that is for sure. Something I have really thought about trying to see if I would fit into that." She whispers slightly.

A possessive streak runs through me. I would be more than willing to train and teach her, to where she would enjoy it and know her limits.

"It is a delicate thing when beginning. You would need to be sure to find a Dom that knows your new and willing to teach and train you, while not going outside of your limits." My voice comes out a bit deeper than normal, with my dominant side coming out more.

Kelsie goes to say something but stops when Valan and Laken walk in with the dessert.

"Thanks." Kelsie smiles to Valan.

Valan looks at me and smirks. I wink when Kelsie lowers her head to look at the food.

Curiousity comes over me as to what Kelsie was going to say. I wanted to see what she would have said more than anything. Also I want to offer it to her, because there is just something there with her that is drawing me in harsh. I rather her learn by me if she is interested in the world of it all.

One thing is for sure, I would take care of her and give her a mind blowing time. With how she is I wonder what her level would even be. The sass tells me she could take quite a bit possibly.

"So Kelvin and Naida busy tonight?" Valan looks to Kelsie.

"Bub had a class and Naida had said she wanted to help out. She has gotten into some of the instruments." Kelsie nods.

"They don't just work for you?" Laken looks over to her.

"Oh no my brother also owns the music store just a few miles for here. Kelvin gives classes also to where anyone wanting to learn guitars he will help in a heartbeat. Naida though, helps out both here with the catering and with their store. Naida and Kelvin have been married for several years now." Kelsie smiles.

The apple tart is so good with the taste.

"What is this one thing in the apple tart? I can't quite place it." I look to Kelsie.

"Cinnamon." She smiles.

Thank God, it is not apple pie she made. Is one of the many thing that runs through my mind. My mind may play the nastiest tricks.

There is a little chatter between Valan and Kelsie, while Laken and I just seem to enjoy listening to them. You can tell that they are good friends.

By the time we get done eating, everyone pitches in and the dishwasher is loaded up. We each grab our glasses and walk to the couch in the living room area.

Laken and Valan take the couch, While I take a seat next to Kelsie on the smaller couch. I watch to see if she moves or seems tense, but she never does. In fact she inches just a tad bit closer to me. Something I like a whole lot and does nothing to help the possessiveness running through me.