27. A Couple

"I would like to go on a date with you

"I would like to go on a date with you."

My heart actually flutters and most of the nervousness vanishes in an instant. In its place a giddy, excited feel takes over.

I have spent a good amount searching for a best first date. The only issue is there is many things to do and I realized I don't know what to actually do. Well I do know that I'd rather not go to a theater where we can't talk, but holding hands will be nice. Really, I prefer to hear Kelsie talk and see her face clearly.

"I don't have anything fancy to wear though." She frowns.

I cup her cheek and kiss her lips.

"I promise you don't need to wear anything fancy for tonight."

She smiles lightly and it warms me with a pinch feeling in my chest. All in a good way though.

Something about Kelsie just makes all of this feel right. I want to share my first date with her.

It's true we agreed to sticking to a dom, sub relationship, but I do actually want to spend more time with her. Get to know her for who she is and not just teaching her about all of the sex stuff.

Honestly, I want to teach her all of the BDSM but to be with me. There is an huge part of me that already doesn't ever want her with someone else.

So really I feel like we need to have dates and be more. I just hope she will want to after this first date.

"What time do you want to go?"

I pull out of my thoughts.

"No set time. We could go now so that some food can be in your system after earlier. You sorta fell asleep during the massage to where I couldn't get you food. Let me grab your bag."

I get up and bring it to the bed from the dresser. She opens it and pulls out some jeans and a shirt, along side under garments.

Before I dressed myself, I help her into her clothes. I still don't want her doing to much after her first major session earlier and I really do like caring for her beyond just the normal aftercare.

With seemingly extra pep in my step, I am dress in casual clothes in no time.

Kelsie and I step into the bathroom to freshen up and I brush through her hair. I don't think I'll tire from the long, soft hair she has. It is better than any silk I have touched.

The door bell goes off and Kelsie looks to me.

"Sorry, I put an order in while you were asleep. There were a few things needed." I kiss her forehead and guide her to the living room.

Sitting her on the couch, I trot to the door and the bags are all on the ground like normal from the delivery guy. If I catch them in time, I tip cash to along with the online tip I leave for them. Using my foot to close the door, I carry the bags to the coffee table.