45. Sassiest Tone Ever

Being in the dress still, made it so easy and fast to undress for presenting

Being in the dress still, made it so easy and fast to undress for presenting. All I had to do is turn my hair up into a fast bun after undressing.

I sit on the bed and Aiden stocking in a moment later. My eyes trail his movements, as he grabs something new
we have never touched before.

"Are you truly ready to play Kitten?" Aiden's voice goes deep.

"Yes, Sir."

My throat forms a lump that I swallow down and my core clenches a second later at the sight before me.

Can he just model like that all the time? How can simple jeans and a button up shirt be the thing? Or maybe it is the whip in his hands?

The view alone makes me a wet and just about a moaning mess ready to beg him to do what ever he wishes with my body, more like a vessel because I go other worldly places when we have this time together. No better way to celebrate our engagement in my opinion.

Then again when am I not drooling over my fiance? After these months together he has became even more eye candy. Preferably with clothes off though, for my eyes only.

"Walk over here." His command comes out.

I stand from the bed and walk over to to him. Aiden stands up and one hand goes to my cheek.

"Always such a good girl and following orders." He praises.

"Should I bark or moan?" I want it rough and by getting that I know that sass will get to him.

Aiden pulls back and gives me a stern look.

"You praised me like a dog this time when normally you praise me after I come all over your cock." I clip with the sassiest tone ever.

It is not the only time he praises me but I want to push him. Give him and I want we both want.

Aiden smirks one of his evil ones.

In fast movements, the whip is placed in his chair and my arms are above my head. My wrists attached to the strapped cuffs that is connected to the steel bars on the roof. It causes my body to stretch as he tights the cuffs up higher to the ceiling, until my feet are only barely touching the floor.