47. Worth It

Darkness gets lighter and the feeling running through my body is better than a dream

Darkness gets lighter and the feeling running through my body is better than a dream. It is warm and all wrapped around my cock.

Opening my eyes, I can see Kelsie bobbing up and down. I groan as the tingling creeps up in my lower spine. My hands want to move down and grip her soft hair.

Only thing is when I move my hands, something is restraining them behind my head but higher than where I would rest them if behind my head. Turning my head, I can see they are cuffed to the headboard.

A little giggle slips from Kelsie, as she has stopped sucking and removed me from her mouth.

I look down at her with a stern look. Feeling my eyes narrow slightly.

"Just what are you doing Kitten?" My voice is gruff from waking up and deep as the dominant part of me is coming out to play.

"Taking what I wanted last night." She smiles sweetly.

"You will get some punishment for this." I groan as she moves up my body and her bare core rubs over my hard cock as it seeps precum.

"What will it be, Sir?"

My mind actually can't come up with an answer as she grinds down on me.

"I will figure something out." I grunt, going to move my hips and legs.

Thing is my legs will not move and can feel silk on my ankles.

"What in the world did you all do? How could I sleep through this?" I question out loud.

"It was so easy. You react to my touches even when asleep." Kelsie giggles.

The retort falls flat, when she holds me up and sinks down in a swift movment.

"This is the only time you're allowed to take control." I grunt out as she sets out riding up and down my shaft.

"We shall see about that Sir." She smirks, before her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Oh I know it." I smirk and pull my back and hips down to the bed right when she raises up. Essentially, pulling myself from her.

Kelsie gets me a glare. "I want your cock and you can't stop me. Not while tied up."

"Want to bet Kitten?"

"Yeah I do." She challenges and slips me back inside of her.

This time she keeps me buried inside deep and grinds while rotating her hips. The smallest of movements to where it is pleasurable for each of us but while not riding like she was prior.