33. Play This Game

Aiden opens the car door for me and then unlocks his house, where he guides me in first

Aiden opens the car door for me and then unlocks his house, where he guides me in first. I see more bags that he is pulling into the house from the side of the door.

"What is all of that?" I look at him.

"Just things I had ordered earlier and are just now coming in. I wanted to make sure that while you're here there are things you will enjoy for aftercare, along with a few new things for play." Aiden smiles as his voice takes on a deep tone.

I sway my hips around and slowly make my way to the sex dungeon. I move to the box where Aiden shown me the key for the room is, behind a picture in the main hallway.

After I open the door, I lay the key on the table and then remove my clothes. My hair is already put up into a ponytail from cooking earlier so that is one thing I don't have to tend to for presenting.

I walk to the bed and sit with my feet barely able to touch the floor and place my hands on my thighs. My heart rate kicking up a little as I wait for Aiden.

Part of me wonders if he is actually putting up the items that arrived or letting the suspense kick in for me presenting for the second time ever.

Which is something we discussed also, Aiden is pretty much always ready to go and honestly so am I. It was a bit weird conversation I started by making sure I wasn't to forward in what I want and Aiden was so sweet in calming that anxiety, with how he said it is something I never have to worry about and I can be at his house anytime I wished and not just for the sex.

It made me feel like the window was rolled down in the car and blown me away when he stated that. Which all I could do is make sure he felt the same about my house anytime he wished to be there with me. We are a couple officially after all also and not just in a sex relationship.

Footsteps bring me out of my thoughts, as Aiden steps into the room, holding a bag. His shirt loose around his body and it gives me the delicious view of his muscled torso.

"Are you ready Kitten?"

"Yes, Sir." I look right to his eyes and watch as it is like a switch is flipped inside of him.

Aiden pushes the door closed with one hand behind him, then places the bag on the dresser next to me removing a box. He walks over to me and his hand comes up to my throat as he leans down and captures my lips.

His tongue invades my mouth and seems to own mine. There is no way I can even attempt to fight for control.

When he pulls from the kiss, his eyes bore into mine and then Aiden smirks.

"Let's try some of the other things tonight, Kitten."

I nod and Aiden pulls me off the bed with fast movements, as he took my wrists into one hand. Aiden spins us so fast and I land over his lap that it seems to make me dizzy.

Pop!

A burning comes over my bum and it clicks, Aiden just spanked me.

"Words, Kitten. I need to hear words and not just nodding." Aiden's deep voice travels through my body.

His hand slips up my back so light it almost tickles, making me squrim lightly. Earning a chuckle from Aiden.

"I understand, Sir."

"Good girl." Aiden hums, his fingers travel to my core with their light touches.

In the next moment his fingers thrusts inside me. I cry out as he finds my special button instantly.

Aiden sets a fast rhythm with his fingers. His hand moves and collects my wrists in one hand to hold behind my back.

"This is what you get if you are good. A reward. If you are bad then I do this." Aiden removes his fingers from where he was moving them within me faster over the special button.

A whimper comes from my throat without warning. I didn't even mean for it to actually happen, but I could feel my build up coming on quickly.

Aiden tsks his tongue towards me. "Oh Kitten, have you forgotten when you are within these walls you have to ask to come?"

"No, Sir." I get out, but I had forgot briefly with how good it felt and coming on so fast.

Aiden moves me to lay on the bed and stands to be over me. He looks down at me with a smirk and an evil look in his eye.

"I think you did." Aiden hums.

No sense in lying. "Alright I did, but not my fault your fingers are the touch of magic. My orgasms are my own."

Great, so I revert back to my sass. Then again the pain does add a bite of pleasure I would never have thought I would like.

Although that was not just sass. I feel like I just challenged Aiden also. Probably not a good idea, but I am beyond curious what he will do.

Aiden narrows his eyes as he smirks. "Let's fuck the sass out of you. Show you who is dominant within these walls, shall we?"

Did I say he had an evil look before? Well now, I know for a fact he has an evil smirk and it makes me gulp.

Can I just take it back now? No probably not, also not that I would really want too. I want this and want to see just what my limits are.

"Remember your safe word?" Aiden steps back.

"Yes, Sir."

"What is it?" He demands in his deep voice.

"Ruby."

Aiden's fingers run over my stomach with the feather like touch. "Very good. You will need to remember it for tonight. We are fixing to see what your pain tolerance is truly. Are you sure you want to play this game Kitten? If not use your word now."

"Fuck me, Sir. Show me what you got. Unless your scared." I taunt.

Aiden's smirk grows.

"You may be retracting those words Kitten. That is the last time you may want to challenge me and try to be the dominant one within this room."

My eyes trail his movements, as he comes back with a blindfold.

Aiden slips it on and then takes my wrists again, moving my body how he wishes while I lay on my stomach.

"I know and understand you may need this especially tonight, but it won't get us out of talking about your feelings later. Of course that is after you have recovered from this session, Kitten."

So he has caught onto what I am needing. It brings a sense of peace and happiness that he is going to give me what I want, but I already dreading us talking about my feelings. Because I don't want to seem like a jealous woman, no I have accepted my fate on the matter.

A cold feeling is brought over me and almost makes me shiver as it trails up my body before landing on my butt.