17. Flabbergasted

Sleep was hard last night for two main things

Sleep was hard last night for two main things. To sum it all though into one feeling, excitement.

My thoughts kept going over how tonight may go doing the dinner with Aiden. Then on the food to make for us, which has me thinking on making something that will keep me busy until he comes over.

Also on how he left last night. It was so hard to not just finish myself off in the shower. Aiden's words though would have kept me bothered and hot. Flabbergasted was the main thing when he left like that and said that my vagina is his pussy.

I walk into the kitchen from doing a clean over on the house. Naida walks in a second later.

"Morning." She smiles.

"Good morning. How was the class last night?"

"It went very well. Kelvin had a total of seventeen people in for the session. It is just as much fun helping him and learning like it is when I am with you." She snickers.

Valan walks in as Naida is telling me about their class last night.

"So happy Bub had such a large class." I smile.

"So today are we just making the cake part of the cupcakes?" Naida looks at the paper for tomorrows event.

"Yes. Everthing else has to be done in the morning or it will ruin. Along with decorating the cupcakes." I nod.

"Busy in the morning." Valan hums as she looks at the list.

"In a way, I figure it will be easy to knock out. While the cakes are baking, we can at least get the icing all made up and ready to go for in the morning. It shouldn't take long to decorate the cupcakes."

We get to work on making the batter and Valan smirks when Naida is not looking. Thankfully, she doesn't say anything in front of Naida because at the moment I really don't want to get into that with my sister-in-law even if she is also my best friend.

Sure Naida knows about how pitiful my sex life has been, but she doesn't need to know the major turn I am fixing to make. Last thing I want too is for Naida to tell Kelvin accidentally.

My parents and brother know nothing of my sex life and it needs to stay that way. It would just be gross if they knew.

I keep looking over at the clock and checking my phone when Naida's back is turned. Valan happens to notice every single time though.

With a few steps over, I pull out some meat to where it will be ready to cook in a few hours.

The three of us get the cake part made and they have since cooled and placed in the containers to rest over night. I get the icing bags placed in a bowl and the lid over them.

"Well, I will see you girls in the morning. Kelvin is taking me out tonight." Naida smiles.

"That sounds like fun. Hope you both enjoy yourselves." I smile as she hugs me before leaving.