49. Just So Excited

Everything is back to a lighter atmosphere after we left the master bath and leaving it in the past of things that happened

Everything is back to a lighter atmosphere after we left the master bath and leaving it in the past of things that happened. I had asked Mom for no more tears because I am okay and just want to look to the future just focusing on things I can control.

I will be donating some money to the neighbors hit hard by the hurricane. Just seems like I want to do something more for them but I know that the money will help the families struggling and needing a roof over their head.

Val is placing things in the boxes, as I keep pulling them out of the cabinets. Naida is resting in a chair and placing some of the protective paper around glasses much to her dismay. Val and I both said it would be best because she should rest her feet more than standing on them, since the swelling ankles have really been hard for her if on her feet very much with how late in the pregnancy.

Naida didn't ever want a baby shower but we have bought gifts and had large family cook out for her. Just without the baby decorations. So in a way she did have a shower but she sees it as a cook out instead. We have asked them about my little nephews name but they are waiting to see his face before they choose between the lists of names they have, which was shared with us.

"So where do we start for the pantry shopping?" Val looks over to me.

"Everything." I laugh. "We should start from the bottom of the list and get all the basics for cooking."

"So seasons, spices, flour, sugar." Val pops off and I nod.

"I will get a list going since this is done with the glass." Naida pipes up and pull out some paper from the catering book.

"Thanks." I smile.

"You could go ahead and write down..." I squeak and get cut off by the sudden vibration going through me.

The feeling is over within a few seconds time. Taking a deep breath, I stand up straight where my body coiled in itself towards the counter.

"What is wrong?" Naida jerks her head up to me.

"Nothing. Thought I seen a bug." I lied and cleared my throat.

My eyes dart to the living room and see Aiden holding back a smile by how he bites his bottom lip slightly. If a sight couldn't be sexier.

"Okay then." Naida looks me up and down.

Hopefully my cheeks are not flaming red.

She smiles and goes back to write. Val steps over to me and smirks.

"Eyes rolling back to see your brain. Yeah, totally a bug." She snickers.

Now my cheeks have a burning feel. My eyes goes to Aiden and I see his phone in his hand, he raises an eyebrow and I do the same with a smirk.

"What is that?" Val catches my attention.

I look back to her and I see she has finally spotted the ring. First person too spot it.