26. Understand His Nerves

Everything happens faster than my ears can pick up on

Everything happens faster than my ears can pick up on. Something attaches to my nub that seems to have a sucking motion but I feel both of Aiden's hands on my hips a moment later.

A split second later, the tip of Aiden's cock is at my enterance and enters me. With a hand connecting to my butt, it seems to make me gush out a wetness.

With the way my body is reacting, it makes me a little embrassed. Aiden must sense the change in my mood, because he stops thrusting and the toy attached to my nub is turned off and removed.

I am flipped onto my back and the blindfold is removed. Aiden's eyes look into mine.

"What is the matter, Kitten?" He looks over my face.

I squirm and can't move my legs together with his body resting in between mine.

"It is just that, I am so wet and it seems to keep coming." I trial off.

Aiden smirks and his face lightens.

"Kitten, that is such a good thing and totally natural. It tells me your loving this. I enjoy seeing how wet your getting."

I nod slowly and it eases to push things back.

"Okay?"

"Yes, sir." I give a slight smile.

Aiden sinks back into my warm core, leaving the blindfold off. His hand moves to the side and I can see a vibrator coming between us.

"You're not getting out of punishment though, but for now that will be a later time. I don't think you should be kept from an orgasms this time. Instead, let's see how wet you get for me." Aiden smirks, and turns on the vibrator.

I moan and my hands clench into fists.

Aiden's thrusts pick up speed as he goes back to a fast pace.

The knot forms in my stomach and it is so much harder this time after being on edge then stopped a few times. Or maybe because I have been on edge for such a long time but somehow holding it back.

"May I come?" I pant.

"Not yet." Aiden grits out.

Talk about restraint. I want nothing more than to let loose.

I feel like a squirming, moaning mess underneath Aiden.

"Come for me Kitten."

I let go of the hold I have on my release and his name rolls off my lips. The bed under me and my inner thighs become overly wet before Aiden throbs.

"Hot damn, Kitten. I couldn't hold back seeing that." Aiden chuckles, turning the vibrator off that he removed from between us at some point during my release.

He leans over and kisses my lips tenderly.

"You done so well."

"What was that? I had never in my life had that type of orgasm. That is the second time you have done something new no one else has ever done, not even to myself."

Aiden laughs and slips out from inside me. "You squirted, Kitten. Something not many woman do and that was the best thing I have ever seen."

Aiden releases my wrists from the cuffs and I move my arms down slightly, before he guides them the rest of the way. My muscles seem to be in knots themselves.

Aiden picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, before sitting me on the side of the tub. The shower starts and he guides me under the water once the temperature is at a good setting.

His holds me close to his body, before guiding me to sit on the corner where there is a ledge placed.

"Is this a seat?"

"I had it custom put in so that a person can sit. No one has ever used it though, I had it done after the last submissive. Felt like I would need it at some point." Aiden smiles lightly.

I let Aiden do his thing as he washes me down. When I did pick up a bottle he was quick to remind me to take it easy and it is for him to do.

Once he cleans me and himself along with us dry. He carries me to the bed and sits on it, with his back against the headboard. His hands move to my shoulders and massage lightly.

The pressure of his hands, makes my head lull down to my chest.

"Here, Kitten. Drink some of this for me. It is a sports drink but it will replenish your body with things you need."

I sip on it before handing it back.

"That is not really my taste at all." I scrunch up my face.

I don't like being so blunt, but I honestly can't stomach much of the drink.

"Noted. I will get some vitamin water juice things then." Aiden chuckles some.

His hands massage my muscles more and I slide down on his some. My eyes get heavy and darkness takes over.

My eyes creak open and Aiden is sitting against the headboard still, but now in shorts. I look down and see a shirt that isn't mine on.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Aiden looks down at me when I look up to him, as his hand moves to lay a phone on the nightstand.

"I feel great. I am sorry, I didn't think I would go to sleep. How long was I out for?"

"About three hours so it is right at three in the afternoon, and nothing to be sorry for. I am glad you were relaxed to sleep." He smiles.

I sit up some but stay snuggled in next to him.

"I have got a question and you can turn it down without feeling bad if you want." Aiden gets a nervous look.

"Okay?" I look at him funny.

His rubs the back of his neck and tries to smile. He must really be nervous.

"I can cook for us tonight or order in if you don't want to." Aiden pauses.

"Never mind it is crazy. I will go start cooking, let me get you to the kitchen."

I stop his hands from sliding in under my body, since I know he was fixing to pick me up. Which makes him look at me.

"Aiden, just ask me the question. There isn't anything to be nervous about. Hell if anything I should be the one nervous. After what we did and I done." My eyes get wide thinking on that again.

Aiden takes a deep breath and looks to calm down maybe a hair but not much at all.

"I know we agreed to this as a dom and sub relationship but." Aiden stops again and let's out his breath.

I raise a eyebrow because I am still in the post nap haze. Which is clouding my mind.

"Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?"

A smile spreads across my face.

Valan's words come back to me on how Aiden has never dated once more. Those butterflies come back and I can't stop as my smile seems to widen even more. Now, I understand his nerves.

"I would like to go on a date with you."