23. Cookies

Aiden and I's phone call went very well last night

Aiden and I's phone call went very well last night. Not that I could ever tire from hearing his voice.

Today though, Aiden is going to be coming over to get me. Last night he had asked if I was okay with seeing his house, since that is where all the sex stuff is. If I wasn't he offered to bring things to my house but I would rather do it at his house and see things. I mean his place is more set up for all the things that will be taking place.

The doorbell goes off and I rush to get to the door. My feet slid on the hardwood floor with socks on, which has me slamming into the door. I open to see Aiden's sexy self standing there looking at me weird.

I smile. "Hi."

"Did you just run into the door?" He looks at me intense.

"I, uh." I look around some. "Yeah."

Aiden looks down towards my feet and smirks.

"Don't judge. You are early on when you said you would be here." I smile.

"So you ran?"

"Well duh, I couldn't keep you waiting sir." I tease.

"More like you were excited." Aiden chuckles.

"That too." I laugh.

Aiden steps in the house and closes the door behind him. Right when I go to talk more, my timer goes off and it sends me dashing into the kitchen. Where I slid right into the counter.

I grab the oven mit and pull out the sheet of cookies.

"You really don't need to keep doing that." Aiden looks at me.

"Well, my slippers have officially went in the trash this morning. I can't stand my feet being cold and didn't want to go out to the store knowing that you would be over this morning." I turn my head over some to reply.

"I would rather have waited by you telling me so that way you don't get hurt for sliding around." Aiden walks over looking at what I pulled out.

I turn the oven off and place get the cookies on a cooling rack.

"Do you have another event coming up?"

"Not for a couple of days. This is just to give me something to do." I shrug. "Right now the shows I may watch is not on."

"They smell delightful."

"Here try one. These are the cooled ones. It is a vanilla almond cookie." I hand one to him.

"I was also making these as a trial and error type because the next event is for a book club of sorts. The dessert was strict to cookies something different but not crumbly to keep from having a mess." I sigh.

Aiden moans when he chews it a few times. "This is a good cookie. The almond stands out which is great but not getting much of the vanilla vibe."

I take a bite of one and make note on that adding more vanilla because Aiden does have a point. If I add more though it risks the cookie not staying form. Oh, well this one may be a mark off.

"I see the wheels turning." Aiden hums.

"Just thinking about how you are right with the flavor and it is good but to much almond is making it slightly bitter too. If I add more vanilla even cutting the almond compound back then it may crumble which is not what the main person wants. So this is probably a toss. Sometime I really like when the people know what they want instead of the basics just no crumble but free range. Cookies are out of our normal things too and since the woman wants something new and not the original flavors."

I stop my mini thought process out loud. The heat creeping up or trying to in my cheeks.

"I am sorry. You probably just wanted the basic answer."

"Not at all, I quite like listening to you talk. Sometimes it helps too, just to think out loud. With how good everything I have tasted of yours, I am positive you will figure it out." Aiden gives me a soft smile and finished his cookie.

As I am moving the cookies around and into closed containers my mind reels over it all.

"Pineapples." I mumble.

"What's that?" Aiden pipes up.

"What if I took a sugar cookie with the flavor it has and added just a touch of pineapple. It would be sweet but tangy maybe."

Aiden nods. "Sounds good honestly."

I write it down. All the items used to make the cookies is clean but the sheet and one spatula, so I get those washed up and put away.

"Okay. I am all yours now." I smile and look at Aiden.

"First let's start with some shoes."

"Do I need to pack a bag of clothes?"

"If you want your personal clothes yes. Especially if you would like to train more today and not borrow any of mine." Aiden smirks.

"I do want to, trust me. I want you to teach me all there is and I enjoyed our first time."

"I will show you the hard play soon, Kitten."

"Can't wait." I smirk trying to play off how turned on I am getting.

I throw on my shoes and then a couple things into a bag.

"I have all the hygeine items you will need. I actually picked those up this morning knowing what you prefer from when I seen things from the other night." Aiden actually seems to get a little nervous.

"That is very nice of you."

"It is the least I can do and it helps for the aftercare. Plus, I had to grab other things to help relax you after as well."

"It's nice to know everything is new and clean."

"Of course. It would be downgrading and nasty to expect anyone to use the remains of others product. Definitely not how I do things."

"Well, this is all I need then. Just have to lock up the house and I am set." I smile. "Oh also I done let Valan know I won't be home. Kelvin and Naida know that I plan to do things, they just don't know what it is which makes things nice when the family doesn't ask questions."

We walk out of the house and I lock up. Aiden guides me to his car and opens the door for me, while taking my small bag and placing it in the back seat.

"So do you live in a big ole fancy house?" I cut the silence as Aiden drives.

"I guess you will have to see." He teases, sparing me a short glance.