Epilogue

6 Weeks Later

6 Weeks Later.......

Time is flying and Hartley is now six weeks old. Talitha is now a little over nine months old.

Both of the girls had their check ups today and both are healthy. They are such happy little girls too. Talitha can just about walk on her own now but mainly enjoys holding onto things to get around on her little feet.

Aiden had a late meeting today but he took time to come to the girls doctor's appointments which means so much to me. He will push things off when he can to go and be with me, but then it results in him getting home late. I know he is eating at the office tonight thanks to the girls and I went on a little trip and took it to him before his meeting.

I have since came home got the girls feed and ate myself. Which Hartley loves the breastmilk. As where Talitha has long since moved to sippy cups for her age group. It was an easy change for Talitha because she flat out started throwing her bottles to the side after we tested her out on sippy cups to see how she would do.

Talitha may not be biologically mine but she sure is the spitting imagine of me. Which has made the family laugh so much. I eat it up and soak it all in.

Life couldn't be any better with our baby girls and I feel so complete being a mom.

I hold the monitor in my hand for both of the girls room and walk to the master bedroom. Placing the monitors on the dresser, I move to the closet. I slip out of the jeans I have wore all day and place my leather skirt on, I am surprised it fits but I lost the baby weight so quickly after having Hartley. Next I put on my tallest heels I own and then a little black top that I have never wore but had in my closet for years. Although, now my breasts are larger in size and it really makes it pop.

It has been months since I have been in the sex dungeon. The last time being the night I had to use the safe word. Once we found out I was pregnant even though we got the okay for the mildest verison of BDSM, Aiden said not happening. So we have only been making love for months. Well that was before we got stopped because I gave birth.

Today though I also had my check up and got the okay to be able to get back to sexual active. Also the doctor gave me a birth control shot which I set dates in my calendar for when I have to get them but it seems so much easier than taking a pill every single day.

The last thing I grab is a couple of pads I had ordered offline that came in today right in time. Applying them to stick on my breast, I already know I will regret taking them off after our session I am betting on. Good thing is it is for breast feeding moms to put on and can simply remove and let baby feed without cleaning. I will still clean though but it is cool what they come up with.

I glance at the clock and Aiden should be home any moment. Just to make it extra obvious on what I want, I rush to the dungeon and grab the flogger and whip that I enjoy the most.