54. My Present

Aiden takes my hand and we finished walking down the steps to the family and close friends

Aiden takes my hand and we finished walking down the steps to the family and close friends. We got so many hugs and then we all took off for a very late lunch almost dinner to the small diner. It was the same one that Aiden and I had our first official date at and it felt even better to be there with him now as my husband.

We have since paid the bill and left. One thing I do like about the small diners and Aiden agrees, we are less likely to run into any of the people that may know him. Which gives us a calm time with eating. Even though not many know he is the owner and billionaire if we go to the fanciest places we are likely to run into the ones that know him from the events he has held.

All through the time we spent eating with everyone, Aiden's hands kept traveling up my thigh to dangerous grounds. Never once did I move his hand though, because I was curious just how far he would go. Aiden did make it to my cute lace number I got on under the dress after we had long since finished eating.

On the ride home, our hands had been enterwhined with each other while neither of us bother talking. It has been time just smiling at each other and him picking our hands up to kiss mine.

Now that we are home I wonder what he may do and if he will actually take me to the dungeon or to our bed. The switch is still in the middle to know which way he wants to go either dom and sub in the dungeon or making love in our bed together. I really do enjoy both sides and it is something that is honestly balanced between us.

The car gets put in park and Aiden dashes around to my side before I can get my seatbelt off. He opens the door and takes my hand, to kiss my lips once I stand and he shuts the door. Together we walk hand in hand to the door and he unlocks it before picking me up and carrying me in bridal style.

"This is cheesy." Laughter rings from me softly.

"They do it in the movies so figured I would do it as well with carrying my beautiful wife into our home." Aiden smirks and sitting me down, capturing my lips once more.

Aiden breaks the kiss long enough to shut the door and lock it before capturing my lips once more and picking me up. He walks us up the stairs and I am beginning to think we will make love in our bed.

That is until he stops and puts me down, to retrieve the key from behind the picture.

"My lovely wife as the first gift you can choose. Would you rather make love or be my submissive?" Aiden's eyes sparkle as he looks at me.

"I want to be your submissive, Sir." My voice is light but the excitement flows through me.

Aiden's eyes go dark and the smirk spreads over his features. Seeing the flip I know we are fixing to have fun in the dungeon.

"Shall I present for you, Sir?"

"Not just yet. I want to undress you myself tonight." Aiden eyes me darkly, while he unlocks the door.