35. Pet Names

Finally! My breath finally comes back to me as that orgasm took it, like it sucked it right out of me

Finally! My breath finally comes back to me as that orgasm took it, like it sucked it right out of me. I don't have it in me to even be embrassed by how wet I get with this orgasm in the least. The cherry on top and seemed to keep me going through my orgasm was when Aiden lost control on his own.

Aiden doesn't lean over me to catch his breath, but he breathes deep before he starts untying my legs, all the while still inside me.

With my legs loose, I don't have the strength to move them at the moment, so they just lay on the bed. Aiden finally slips out of me.

Aiden helps me sit up, and he leans to the side so that I rest against him. His hands move to the cuffs, and I hear as they open, this pair seemed to be a leather cuff with a buckle to keep my hands together. Not the lock and key type cop hand cuffs used the last time.

He moves my arms and then curls me up into his arms. My entire body is sore from this session, but I don't feel all that tired.

One part of me is giddy, I finally got to taste him. I kind of shocked myself being so into everything I never gagged. With his length and girth, it is a wonder I didn't. Maybe when I am into it, I don't think about it, but I was eager to please him.

It seems like Aiden can always carry me with ease. As we move to the bedroom and straight for the bathroom.

I am sat down on the side of the tub as Aiden is quick to start the water in the shower. Before, he literally runs out and comes back within less than two minutes' time based on the count I do in my head.

"Here you go, Cookie." Aiden stoops down to a squat in front of me.

He opens the bottle and holds it, helping me drink. Since my arms are feeling like limp noodles. At least I am propped up on the side of the tub against the wall, or I probably would have fallen.

After several sips, my throat is back to feeling normal. I didn't even realize that my throat felt dry until I took the first drink.

"What is that?" I look to Aiden as he sits the drink down on the counter once he stands back up.

"What is what?" He turns to look at me after checking the water temperature.

"Cookie?"

Aiden gets a very soft smile on his face and walks over to me to bend back down.

"Well, it seems fitting for your nickname that only I get to use."

"But you already do that. Because you call me Kitten in the sex dungeon or when you're teasing me."