24. Present For Me

The drive is not quite an hour before Aiden pulls the car into a driveway with trees surrounding

I am squirming in the seat as I wonder what type of place is fixing to come into view.

The car stops and we are surrounded by the trees still.

"Why did you stop? Did you bring me to your spot in the woods instead?" I smile and look over to him. Having learned his special place is in the forest from our phone talk.

"No this is the driveway for my house. We are just outside of the city limits. I just wanted to see if your okay? You started squirming pretty intense there." He chuckles.

"Oh, I am so great. Excited to see if this is some overly large mansion with to much space that's more of a waste or if you will shock me. I figured it was outside of the city since how there is nothing like this in the city."

Okay, so maybe I should tone down the sass but now it feels like he is dragging this out.

Aiden laughs and puts the car back in gear.

Once we break through the trees, there is a house that looks normal and by no means a overly large mansion.

This looks like a normal house with a wrap around porch. Nature surrounds the area though giving it a peaceful vibe. There is still a prestigious vibe but it fits nicely.

"Shocked?" Aiden smirks

"Very! You have a beautiful house here surrounded by nature. I do like you don't show off your money by living in something over the top just because you can. This is still fancy but definitely has a homey feel without wasted space just from the outside."

"Same as how you do. A house or home should be the place your comfortable in and not to flaunt the money around. The most I do and go out for is the events the company holds. Well there is some benefits to having money too if you need something fast." Aiden nods.

I felt something ping in me even more. It is like we are the same in many ways.

My door opens and Aiden offers me a hand. He moves to my back before his arm wraps around my waist moving me with him.

"Make yourself at home." Aiden smiles and opens the door.

"I would suggest you checking the kitchen out first, since that is your go to area." He smirks.

"Oh! Yes, please." I bounce in my spot by the door.

Aiden laughs and takes my hand guiding me to the kitchen. Which is directly next to the living room but the one small wall does hide the main part.

My jaw goes slack when I take in the prestine marble counters and stainless steel appliances.

I walk around and look at the items and can tell they have actually been used.

"I know the basics in the kitchen." Aiden speaks up.

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to say thay out loud." I can feel the heat creeping up in my cheeks.

Aiden chuckles. "Would you like to have the rest of the tour?"

I nod and take his hand.

Aiden shows me around and it is a very lovely house. It is a four bedroom with two full bathrooms and then a half bathroom on the second floor for the other rooms, but the master bed and bath are up there are well.

One of the bedrooms is an office area, while one is a guest room that is neutral in decorations. Then of course the master room, which is spacious and Aiden placed my bag on the dresser by the door.

I quite like he done that because staying with him. I'd rather be with Aiden in his room instead of the guest bedroom.

The final door I know has to be the room. Play room. Well, guess it is in a since just adult play and definitely not for children.

"Behind this door is the sex dungeon. It is what I call it for BDSM, because it holds all the things I as a dominant will use or do to you as my submissive." Aiden speaks up again and I hang onto every word.

"No one has access to this room but me. If I am not here there is a key that goes to this door only. I'll show you where I place this because you may need it at some point in this between us."

I nod listening.

"Are you ready to begin being taught in the proper space?" He looks at me.

"I'm ready. Teach me." I reply with certainty.

Aiden unlocks the door and steps in first. He flips a switch and lays the key down on the side by the door.

I step into the room and the deep forest green colors on black meet my eyes. The walls have a forest design with the wallpaper and everything in here is black or silver.

There is a bed towards the back. A medium size sofa to one side and opposite of it I see metal bars attached to the ceiling and wall.

On either side of the bed is large dressers.

I hear the door close behind me and spin to see Aiden closed it.

Off to the side of the door, there is various whips and flogger hanging on the wall. Each and everyone of them spark something deep in me and I want to brush my hands around them to see how they would feel.

"How do you feel right now? If at any point, please note that you may use your safe word and not a single complaint will be made. This is about trust and putting that in me on every front with all of this." Aiden's voice takes his deeper sound.

"I understand and trust you."

I really do trust him. It seems so odd because really I don't know the man at all. Well barely since we have spoke some but that is still very little.

"Normally, when I have a submissive present she will be completely undressed and kneeling on the floor, head down and hands on her head." Aiden seems to muse over it.

I stand by waiting to see what has him thinking so hard, as his eyes burn through my clothes. It takes everything in me to not move under his gaze. Like he is undressing me in his mind already.

"For you, Kitten. When I tell you to present for me, come to this room undress completely and sit on the edge of the bed. Have your hair put up at least in a ponytail minimum, so that it is not pulled or caught up in anything during our time. Place you hands on your thighs."

"I understand, sir."

Aiden walks over to me and moves my hair to the side. His lips meet my neck and he hums against my skin.

"Present for me, Kitten. Teaching has begun."