41. The Truth Speak

"I love you

"I love you."

I stand from the bed and look at Aiden. With everything I have I try to put the love in my eyes, which isn't hard at all.

"Aiden, I love you with everything I have. Never have I felt such a strong love and all the times in the past I know that was never love just affection until it wasn't. You have my heart and it is something I have hide deep down for a while now, because I didn't want to scare you off. Today just opened my eyes that I can't hide it anymore. I don't expect you to say it back to me because it is all new for you and I prefer that you don't because that last thing I want is for you to just say it and not mean it."

My breath escapes me. I am literally pouring my heart out and letting the truth speak.

"I fell in love with your gentle touches. Your dominant side. With how you always seem to know what to say and what I may need to hear. Never once did you turn your back on my feelings, instead you forced me to open doors that I was unwilling too thinking I had already accepted things. How when we are together nothing else seems to matter much and how you support me with working without a second thought. How you are there to help and come to my rescue."

By now I am standing right up in front of him, and can feel as my eyes mist over with the happy tears that I am finally telling him.

Aiden smiles softly and brings his hand up to my cheek. His thumb swipes over my lips with the softest touch and there is something in his eyes that has me melting against him.

My feet move and the back of my knees hit the bed, before Aiden and I fall back on it. His forearms catching his weight to where I am not crushed by his muscled size. Our lips never leaving each others.

Aiden's hands roam and are slowly removing my clothes, but he unclips my bra before removing my shirt and it just feels funny. I can't help but laugh as we pull back from the kiss and he removes the shirt and bra with one quick sweep before our lips find each others again.

My fingers make fast work on his shirt while making sure to keep contact with the back of my knuckles to his chest and torso. I slip the shirt off his shoulders and relish in his bare skin to mine.

Needing more, I unsnap his trousers and push them down, while he does the same for me. We pull back from the kiss one more time, and Aiden has our bottom clothes off in a blink of an eye.

Aiden's body hovers over mine and the look in his eye is so different than I have ever seen. Even if he has not said the words, I have noticed the way his eyes look at me lately and I wonder if he truly is feeling or starting to feel the same for me as I do him. Part of me truly wants to hear him say it but the other part feels like I would wonder if he just said it because I did.

He moves and his body is gently pressed against mine and I can feel everything about him. His tip meets my core and with slow movements Aiden sinks inside of me.

Our lips collide in the same soft sweet kiss, as our tongues dance togther right when he is completely seated inside me. Causing us both to moan into each others mouth.

Neither of us move but soak in the feeling and it does feel so much different than any of the other times we have been together.

Aiden pulls out slowly only to push right back in at the sweet but agnoizing pace.

My hands roam and feel him as he slowly moves in and out. While his hands do the same to me. Every feeling is even more intense just as if we were in the sex dungeon having our fucking. This though is so soft, sweet, and passionate. Then it clicks this is us making love together.

The thought makes me moan and melt even more as he buries even deeper into my heart. I just hope he doesn't crush me one day, because after confessing my love and now in this moment I couldn't bare if he crushes me.

A knot forms in the pit of my stomach and I know my release is close. Aiden's speed never wavers and it is stroking the fire deep inside that just keeps building.

I move my hips to meet his every move and if I try to speed it up to chase my release, Aiden forces to keep the slow pace.

My body shakes and as I move my hands over his back, I can feel him shaking with me. Within the next two slow thrusts, my release hits so hard it knocks the breath out of me and an intense groan comes from my throat as his mouth still covers mine.

It makes me shiver and kiss Aiden hard once my release finally ends. Aiden moans then a second later his heat invades my insides.

We pull back from the kiss and Aiden's thumb brushes my cheek as we both breath heavily. His eyes are full of warmth and that look even more intense than before. It makes my eyes water as I smile up to him and my fingers brush over his features softly.

Pulling him back down to me, he wraps his arms around me. We lay in bliss together, arms wrapped around each other with him still buried deep within me.

"I love you." I whisper in his ear.

Aiden pulls back and looks at me deeply. "I was serious about us going somewhere for a few days just us. I want to take you somewhere tomorrow, since it is to late to leave today."

"I would like to go somewhere with you." I smile and kiss his cheek, by his lips.

Aiden smiles brightly. "I will get our bags packed in a bit. We need to get some dinner."

"Sounds great. I just don't want to move from this." I smile lightly.

Aiden kisses me again and we go for another round of love making.