25. More Trouble Than I Even Know

I strip from all my clothes and fold them quickly to place on the chair I see off to the side

I strip from all my clothes and fold them quickly to place on the chair I see off to the side. Taking the hair tye off my wrist, I throw my hair up in to a ponytail.

Moving to the bed, I feel the soft silk sheets and turn to sit on the edge. Placing my hands on my thighs and my toes barely touching the floor. I am not sure where to look because that is one thing Aiden never told me what to do. I know from studies on all of this most said not to look in the dominants eyes and to just stare at the floor, but I have this overwhelming feeling to watch him right now.

Aiden is staring at me with an intense gaze. His eyes trail over my entire body. My eyes trail his hands movements, that are removing his shirt.

With slow movements, he walks to the drawers off to my side. The only downfall is his body hides what he pulls out. The drawer is left open, while he walks over to me and has a piece of fabric in his hands.

"Let's see how you do when one of your five senses is gone." Aiden smirks.

"Remember your safe word." His lips move by my ear when he has leaned down, before standing back up at full height.

The fabric is moved from his hands, as he places the blindfold over my eyes. Everything is completely dark and no light is able to slip through to where I can't even make out shapes in front of me.

"No cumming today unless you ask for permission."

"Yes, sir." My voice shocks me with the breathless sounding. It seems like my sass just left.

My ears pick up as things are rustled around.

Within a few short minutes, a cold smooth but firmness touches my wrists on either side.

"These are cuffs. If they start to hurt then I can add on some cloth in between the metal and your wrist." Aiden's voice is smooth and firm too.

"I understand, sir."

"You're doing very well." Aiden praises me and it causing butterflies to flutter around.

It doesn't take Aiden long to get the cuffs on my wrist. His hands move along my body and hold my hips, before he picks me up with seemingly ease. Due to how his hold is gentle and his breathing never picks up. My arms are moved to be above my head and I heard when the cuffs are snapped onto the rings.

The bed dips when Aiden moves and gets off based on how things feel. It is mesmorising with how I can tell so much by just sound.

I hear when something closes and the bed dips once more but barely.

"Open your legs for me completely."

I do instantly and Aiden hums, just as something solid touches my nub. I know immediately it is not his cock but what it is I don't know.

I move slightly but a hand meets my inner thigh.

"Lay still."

A second later, a strong vibration is sent right over my nub. I gasp and my arms pull down on their own, the cuffs stopping them immediately. Causing Aiden to chuckle.

The vibrator is left on and attached to my nub, while the bed dips again. I try to keep from moving but the vibrations are making it hard to do, before hands are on my hips again.

This time I am flipped over onto my stomach. The cuffs actually move at the same time. I guess it is a bar they got clipped onto, my elbows can touch easily even if my arms are crossed. It doesn't actually hurt, so no need for my safe word.

Bad part, that vibrator slipped off. I was just starting to feel the knot form in my stomach.

Fingers brush against my core.

"Hmm, a little wet Kitten. I think this may help." Aiden hums.

Something brushes over my butt. The many leads on the end lets me know it is one of the many floggers that was on the wall.

When it moves from my skin, I wait before I hear the whoosh and then a slight sting is left in its spot.

"What do you think Kitten?"

"I like it, sir." I moan and just the small smack from the flogger, has my core clenching.

I receive nine more hits from the flogger. Aiden never once making them harder or softer, his pace steady the entire time.

Something dings on the dresser before hands are at my core again. This time Aiden slips a finger inside me and I moan wantingly, making Aiden chuckle once again.

"You're perfect Kitten. So wet and ready for me. You are taking this very well. Not many can handle the flogger with such ease their first time so many times without using their safe word. This pink ass of yours is a lovely shade on you."

Another finger slips in, right when the vibrator comes back in contact with my core.

Everything takes my breath away and I never even felt the knot in my stomach. I scream out as my orgasms pushes through without notice of one building.

Aiden tsks and removes his fingers.

"I am sorry, sir, I never knew that one was coming on." I mumble, actually a little embrassed by how fast it came on.

"This shall be fun. It shows how responsive you are to me by something that we have barely started."

I hear something and hope it is a zipper.

I scream when Aiden thrusts into me harshly. He stills and after a few moments, starts to move at a fast pace with pulling out to push right back in.

Hitting that special spot deep inside me continuously. Right when I feel the knot form this time, I am about to say something but my walls quiver and Aiden pulls out.

The vibrator meets my nub once more.

"I am going to cum." I grit out and try to control it, not even bothering to ask.

"Not unless it is on my cock, Kitten."

"Then give it to me because I can't hold it much longer." I can't help but sass.

The vibrator leaves from my nub and I let out a breath of air. I feel Aiden's body hoover over my back and his breath by my ear.

"That sass won't get you a reward, Kitten. I don't take demands. Let's see how you hold out."

My breath hitches and I realize my sassy mouth may have just got me in more trouble than I even know.