43. Yes

One thing I know without a doubt is I never want this moment to end

One thing I know without a doubt is I never want this moment to end. That is the first thing that comes to my mind as my eyes open and Kelsie is tucked into my chest, with my arms around her.

There is one thing I know I want to do and need to do in order to feel absolutely complete. My only thing is, nerves are starting to take over and I have no clue how Kelsie may react to this. I just have to do it today before we go back home.

I get up from the bed and call into room service. Once I do that, I take a quick shower and throw on some boxers.

Walking back into the room, Kelsie is still sleeping peacefully on the bed and I pull the sheets up around her tighter. My hands hover over my phone and I sit in the chair.

My eyes fleet over the screen as I type in the one place I never thought I would ever look for. I see how to make reseverations for just such an occassion I am going to do today. They actually have openings for today and it is confirmed for me to have that slot time I asked for in putting in the information.

Next I look to Kelsie again. If she was awake or ever to go through my searches online I would no doubt be laughed at. Thing is I don't want to go to Laken for everything and him slip and tell Valan things either. Which I know Kelsie told everyone she was unplugging as we have these two days alone but it wouldn't stop Valan from somehow getting word to Kelsie in an overly happy state.

A moan comes from the bed and my eyes dart to Kelsie. She is stretching and the sheet I tucked around her moves to where I get the best eye full of her breasts. That perky soft tissue is one of the many things I love about my girl.

I hit the home button and clear out my searching results. It didn't help much and it is pretty much fly solo on the things I want to do.

Placing my phone on the table, I walk to the bed and lay down next to Kelsie just as she opens her eyes.

"Morning." She smiles.

"Good morning, Cookie. I have room service ordered and should be here any moment." I smile and peck a kiss to her lips.

"Sounds great. I will go shower and freshen up." She smiles and gets up from the bed.

I watch her naked body move from the bed until she disappears into the bathroom. Grabbing my phone, I try once more to search.

The food comes in right when Kelsie steps out of the bathroom, dressed for the day. We eat together and she is full of questions with what we may do for today. It takes everything in me not to show the nerves or large smile for my plan.

I get dressed and then make sure we are all packed up. Together we spend time in the room and talk lightly, before we make way to check out of the room.

The valet brings the car around and then we set out on the road. I hold her hand and it helps to settle the nerves.

I know that I am not the first to do this. Well it's the first for me in this way, but I hope it works and is perfect for my girl as we pull in behind the store I set the reservations with.

"Where are we?" Kelsie looks around.

"A special spot." I smile.

"Special? Aiden, my love, this is an alley way with back doors." Kelsie sasses me and it truly calms my nerves while making me chuckle.

The back door opens.

"Mr. Scenix. It is an honor you have reserved this time with my store. Please come in and I will be honored to help and service your needs." A older lady steps out the back door and holds it open.

"Aiden." Kelsie whispers and I look at her. "This is not a sex dungeon place is it? I thought we agreed to not particapate within that type of BDSM."

"I promise you, Cookie it is not what this place is."

Kelsie takes a deep breath and looks beautiful in the dress she is wearing, I had choosen for this today. It is a low V cut pale pink dress, with short sleeves that goes just above her knees in a light flare out. It really brings out her natural beauty even more as her hair hangs straight down her back. 

The lady leads us through and the lights are bright, making us both squint our eyes. As the older lady steps behind a counter, I turn to Kelsie and cup her cheek.

"I know you have told me you have been proposed to before. I hope this is different."

Dropping down on one knee before she sees what are in the show cases.

"Kelsie Waters. I love you with all of my heart and soul. When I am not with you, my mind always wants to think of you and consume me in everyway. When we are together, my world shines brighter and nothing can compare to you as everything seems more."

I smile up to her as I have her hand in mine.

"There will never be anyone else for me. Kelsie, you are all I will ever need for everything."

Hoping my words are coming out right.

"Will you do me the honors of marrying me?"

Kelsie's eyes fill with tears and she nods her head. "Yes. Yes! I will marry you."

I stand up and capture her lips in mine before pulling back and smiling wide. A warm feeling brushes over me.

"I know this is crazy since I finally was able to admit my feelings. I had just realized how I felt two days ago now and I don't want to hold back and wait any more since finally knowing. I wanted to tell you I loved you when you did but I wanted to show you and make it special. My love for you doesn't want to wait either in us just being boyfriend and girlfriend, but husband and wife."

"So a fast engagement?" Kelsie giggles.

"Most definitely." I smile and kiss her again.

"You got one thing wrong or out of wack." She snickers, pulling back and looking my eyes.

"A ring."

I chuckle and move out of her line of sight.  Earning a gasp from her.

"That my Cookie is why I brought you to a jewelery store. We will pick out your ring together. I know it is supposed to be a surprise but you have so many different sides to you I wouldn't know where to start and I want it to be perfect for you and us share this moment together."

"It is perfect and better than I could have thought. A ring is normally used with proposing but to bring me here, is different. Just like us how we started out different and I hope all of the other teaching will be continued. That can't be stopped because we are engaged, it is who you are and I love it about you." Kelsie smiles and kisses me quickly.

My girl is perfect.

"Let's go find the perfect ring, Cookie." I smile and take her hand leading her to the display cases.