46. One Way Or Another

"Oh, hmm

"Oh, hmm." I get out before Aiden pulls out to push back in, with a smack to my bum with his hand.

Moans are pulling out of me as Aiden grunts. My arms fail me and I lay on my forearms with my head between them.

With my back arched, and head down. I can see as he moves in and out. It makes it all the more with how delicious it feels. As I start to clench around his shaft, Aiden pulls out.

I don't have time to complain as he flips me to my back once more and enters me again. His lips find mine in a fierce kiss that he controls.

The knot comes back with vengance from how it felt before he pulled out.

"May I come?" I get out when I barely pull back from his lips.

Aiden hums and drives harder into me. I scream out and my hands shot out to hold onto his shoulders, before he ends up pushing me all the way up the bed and into the headboard.

"Come Kitten. Are you going to drain every inch from me? I want your greedy pussy to take it all."

Stars dance in my vision as that is all it took for me to release and clench around him in a tight rhythimic feeling. Aiden pulsing within me a split second later with a light moan.

His head drops to my neck and leaves gentle kisses on me.

"Breath Kitten." Aiden raises up and smirks.

It takes everything in me to take a deep breath. My mind boggles together, but I whimper missing the closeness when Aiden removes himself.

My eyes trail over him and see he is still a solid mass.

"Seeing you completely submit this session was the best and no better way to celebrate you accepting my proposal." Aiden smirks as his lips find mine again.

"I am not the least bit tired and really want more." I whine.

Aiden smirks. "Are you sure that you can handle more?"

"I know my limits, you have taught me well."

"Open." Aiden commands after helping me to sit up as he stands on the ground.

I open my mouth and don't hesitate before sucking him down my throat. Our flavors mixed together has my thighs clenched together.

"Such a good girl sucking my cock after we have been mixed together." Aiden praises.

It makes me suck him harder and moan around him. To where the vibrations would be pleasant for him too. He groans and moves with me, thrusting into my mouth.

Aiden leans over slightly and rubs fierce over my bundle of nerves. In no time, I try to pull back because I am about to come and know to ask for it. Especially since I want him to fuck me again.

Aiden holds my head and I spasm on his fingers, as his load shoots down my throat. I swallow every drop before he pulls from my mouth and his fingers leave my clit.