62. Have Some Fun

Dinner passes by very nicely and also feels different all at the same time

Dinner passes by very nicely and also feels different all at the same time. We have a full table with Naida, Kelvin, and my parents.

Naida even lets Mom hold Joseph along with his next feeding and burping. Mom eats up the baby time with him as we all talk and eventually pass Joseph to Naida so that she could eat once Naida had ate. It was nice of Mom making sure Naida ate first while still hot but she also knows why we were watching Joseph today.

I help Kelsie clean up the kitchen with Dad pitching in too. It doesn't take us long before the dishwasher is filled up and running. Naida and Kelvin bid us a goodnight and thanked us many times for watching Joseph so they could sleep and shower.

My parents hang around for a few extra minutes as Mom and Kelsie get to talking. Dad tells me about some of his sports teams and how they have done this past season or how the team is doing in the sport currently going on. Mom comes over and I let her know about the next fashion show event coming up in a couple of weeks and she asks to join to which I tell her of course it's not like I would stop her.

Once my parents leave, I lock the door and see Kelsie still standing in her flats and button up dress. Nothing fancy but she sure does look gorgeous and tasty.

"Would you like another cookie for dessert? You look hungry, Sir." Kelsie teases.

I pull out a pair of cuffs from my pocket that I went up and got before my parents left. Something to do as a surprise and for the fun.

I wrap my arms around Kelsie and she nuzzles her face into my chest. Her hands rub up and down by her face.

"Are you ready to have some fun Kitten?"

"In the dungeon hell yes." She smirks and looks up to me. "I think that is going to be the only downfall to getting pregnant."

"What the BDSM?"

She nods.

"Well like the doctor said we can do the mild form and some light bondage just no breath control and if the flogger is used it has to be light and on your ass only. No whips or hardcore stuff and probably wouldn't even chance the flogger."

"Oh well that is good we can still do a light form."

"I would be more than happy to just make love to you throughout the entire pregnancy too. We would still be together and on that level too. It could just be a break we do while pregnant."

"Uh I don't know about that if light form is allowed that I say lets do that still because it is not something I want to give up completely if part is safe through pregnancy too. Let's not worry about it now though because I am not pregnant as the first cycle failed."

"How are you feeling after the phone call?" I pause the dominant in me to ask.

"I knew it was possible and yeah it is a little sad but I am not very upset and look forward to see if it works the next time." Kelsie smiles and kisses me.