17

I kiss him gently, at first, and he allows me to explore him at my own pace. The need within me is growing rapidly, however, and I don't know how long my self control will last.

He leans into the kiss, exhaling heavily through his nose as his eyebrows furrow. His hand slides from my shoulder to the back of my neck and my hands roam over his chest and shoulders before they land on his jaw, feeling it move under my palms as he kisses me back.

His other hand slides up along the silk fabric covering me and settles on my hip. He squeezes gently, sending electricity right between my legs. I slide my tongue along his bottom lip and he moans softly into my mouth, the sound enough to start wildfire with the way it burns through me.

"Vi." He mumbles between kisses. "Violet."

"Hmm?" I hum back in response and run my hands up into his hair and kiss along his jaw.

He exhales a groan and throws his head back, squeezing my hip again. I know he's trying to be respectful, and I appreciate it, but all I want is to feel his touch all over my body.

"I need you to talk to me." He pleads, his hand falling from my neck to the counter next to me, holding himself up.

"Do you want to stop?" I ask him cheekily, separating my knees to allow him between them.

"Look at me, Vi." He cups my face in his hand and pulls back, not stepping any closer to me. His eyes are heavy with lust, the needy look on his face crumpling any last shred of self control I have. "I've been craving you every day for the last five years. I need you to tell me that you want this."

"I do, Harry. I crave you too." I whisper back, tightening my grip on his curls slightly.

Without another second wasted, he lays his hand flat on my back and pulls me into him. He steps between my legs and presses our bodies flush together and I gasp when I feel how hard he is already. He kisses me roughly and I moan when his hand slides up my thigh and his fingers play with the hem of my nightgown.

The knot in my belly tightens when his hands start to roam all over my body, like he can't touch me enough. I tangle both hands tighter in his hair and shiver when he groans, pushing himself into me even more. I slowly start to circle my hips against the bulge in his pants and throw my head back in pleasure.

He takes the opportunity to kiss down my throat, sucking the extra tender spot above my collarbone he knew was there. Both of his hands slide up my legs, just under the fabric, but he's in no hurry, kneading and squeezing my thighs in his palms.

I whine impatiently against his mouth when he kisses me again and he smiles. He decides not to torture me any longer and slides his hands up under my dress to my hips, his fingers feeling for something. His eyes fly open when he doesn't find anything underneath and I smile innocently at him.

Forgetting to put on the underwear I bought was not on purpose, but it certainly was a happy accident.

"Oops." Is all I can manage to say before he groans lowly and drops to his knees in front of me.

I watch in awe as he starts planting kisses from my ankle, up over my shin and knee, before he sucks along the inside of my thigh. He hooks his hands behind my knees and yanks me to the edge of the counter. I settle my hand in his hair on the top of his head to steady myself and he hums in approval.

He dives between my legs with no warning and my back arches when his tongue hits my clit. His hands clamp onto the outside of my thighs and he's damn near pulling me off the counter onto his face, like he can't possibly be close enough.

The most pornographic noises are leaving him as he sucks my clit into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue.

"Harry, oh my god!" I cry out, which only encourages him further.