51

Mia and I climbed into the backseat together, leaving the boys displeased up front. Niall takes a turn a little too fast and I slide across the seat, colliding with her, making both of us giggle. The shots I took in the club, with barely any breaks in between, are really starting to go to my head.

Somehow my leg ended up draped over hers and her hand is gripping my waist as we laugh. I cup the side of her face in my palm and she glances back and forth between my eyes. I slowly lean forward and kiss her softly. Her hand grips my hip as she kisses me back and I giggle against her lips.

"Okay, easy, girls." I hear Harry scold us from the front seat and Mia holds her middle finger up at him, making me laugh harder.

"Are they making out? How do I always end up being the driver at times like this?" Niall grumbles from the driver's seat. I gently bite Mia's bottom lip, making her moan, and the car jerks to the left before it straightens back out again.

"Am I gonna have to separate you two?" Harry asks.

"Mm, yes. Please get between us." I mutter and trail my lips along Mia's jaw as her hand slides up the outside of my thigh.

"I'll fucking kill you, if you get in that backseat." Niall warns Harry, causing Mia and I to burst out laughing again.

"We're done." I say softly. I kiss her one more time before I pull away and she whines in protest.
"For now."

"You're gonna be the death of me, Violet." Harry mumbles and runs his hand over his face, clearly on edge from my behavior tonight. I drape my arms over his shoulders and kiss up the side of his neck to his ear.

"Don't pretend like you don't enjoy watching." I challenge him and feel his body tense a little under my touch.

The car comes to a stop, back at Niall and Mia's house, and I throw the door open to step out before Harry can respond. I know I'm playing with fucking fire tonight, but maybe I feel like getting burned.

Mia and I rush into the house, both of us giggling wickedly and the boys quickly follow. I grab her hand and pull her into me before I back her up against the wall, kissing her roughly.

What started out as a little game, has definitely turned into something more. Heat floods through me when she moans into my mouth and I can feel Harry's eyes watching my every move. I slide my hands over her ass and squeeze gently before I trail my lips down her neck.

"You're so confident, Violet." Mia mumbles breathlessly. "It was me making all the moves last time."

"My college roommate taught me a thing or two." I chuckle against her neck.

"Fuck." I hear Harry mumble from behind us and turn my head to find he and Niall have both taken a seat on the couch, giving them a perfect view.

"Are you okay?" I whisper to Mia and she nods her head.

"Never been better." She says lowly and I smile, pulling her off the wall as I crash my lips to hers again.

I push her back towards the couch and she falls between Harry and Niall on the cushions with a thud. Niall immediately grabs her face and kisses her roughly while I slide down her body, landing on my knees between her legs.

I kiss up the inside of her thigh and lock eyes with Harry. His pupils are completely blown out, his cheeks flushed as he watches me. He runs his hand over his face and exhales a shaky breath, clearly battling something inside of himself. I reach out to slide my hand over his knee and up his thigh as I use my other hand to pull Mia's panties to the side. I look up at him again and he nods his head slightly, giving me permission.