34

"What are you doing?" I hear a voice ask from behind me.

I turn around to find Harry leaning against the kitchen island. His hair is wet from his shower, and he's missing a shirt. He smirks and surveys the scene before him, an array of pots, pans and ingredients laid out on the counter in front of me.

"I'm making you dinner." I say way too confidently and he tries to bite back a smile.

"Are you making everyone dinner?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows at him, confused. "We have a date tonight."

"Yeah, but that's not for another two hours." I correct him. He shakes his head at me and walks further into the kitchen.

"They're going to be here in ten minutes, so I hope you're making enough for everyone." He chuckles.

"Oh, no." I mumble and gather up the pans to put in the sink and throw the ingredients back in the fridge. "Absolutely not. I am not cooking for them."

"Why not?" Harry says softly and watches in amusement as I abandon the mediocre dinner I was planning to make.

"Cameron is a chef." I tell him and widen my eyes. "I will not force him to eat anything I make."

"But you were going to force me?" He laughs and grabs my hip to pull me into his chest.

"You love me." I tell him and he nods his head in agreement and leans forward so our mouths are nearly touching. "You have to say you like anything I make for you, it's a rule."

"I do love you." He mumbles against my lips before he closes the distance between us.

He kisses me deeply and I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him further into me. A low hum rumbles up from his chest and I smile when he grabs my hips to lift me onto the counter in front of him. He immediately steps between my legs and his hands slide up my thighs.

He presses his hips into mine and I can feel how hard he is through the unbuttoned slacks hanging off his hips. He grinds into me and groans loudly before he leans down to suck a spot on my neck.

"Harry." I giggle and he grunts in response. "They're going to be here any minute."

"I can be fast." He argues and continues planting wet, hot kisses up my neck.

"No," I retort, gripping his hair in my hand to pull him back from me, "you can't."

"We just won't open the door." He mumbles and slides his hands around to grab my ass roughly.

"Are you that desperate for me, that you'll leave our friends stranded in the hallway?" I giggle and he nods his head, looking up at me with heavy, lust filled eyes.

"Fuck it." I whisper and without missing a beat he crashes his lips onto mine again. A moan spills out of my mouth when he grinds against me, harder this time.

He reaches between us and undoes the button on my work pants, which I haven't yet changed out of, and is about to slip his hand under the fabric when I hear the front door jiggle before it swings open.

"I see we got here just in time." Phoebe says cheekily as she walks through the door, hand in hand with Cam.

"How the fuck did she get a key?" Harry grumbles, annoyed, as he pulls back from me. "I took mine back."

"I don't know." I giggle and roll my lips into my mouth at the irritated look on his face. He quickly buttons my pants again, and steps out from between my legs, but stays facing the counter next to me.

I jump down and make eye contact with Cam, whose eyebrows are raised in surprise, and I can't fight off the giggle that bubbles up from my chest.

"You're not wearing that, are you?" Phoebe asks, eyeing the pantsuit I wore to work this morning.