87

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." My dad says as he wraps his arms around me gently, careful not to damage the hard work the girls put in on my hair and makeup before the ceremony.

"I'm getting married." I say excitedly as I pull back from him and he smiles widely at me. "This is the craziest day."

"He's been planning it for a long time."

"Have you known?" I ask with a lump in my throat.

"He finally got the nerve to talk to me about taking your hand on one of the last days of your trip home." He chuckles and my mouth falls open. That was almost six months ago. He's been planning this for six months.

"He wanted it to be perfect for you, honey." He says, looking at me with sympathetic eyes. "He wanted you both to be ready for this."

I roll my painted lips into my mouth, trying to fight off the emotion bubbling up inside of me. We've been very playful about getting married over the past few months. Of course he was genuinely thinking about it, he just wanted it to be the right time after everything that's happened.

"That boy loves you." Dad says with tears brimming his eyes. "Let's go find him, huh?"

"Yeah." I smile at him and lean forward to kiss his cheek. "You look so handsome, dad."

"I can't remember the last time I wore a monkey suit like this." He chuckles and holds his arm out for me to take. "Probably my own wedding."

I laugh softly as we walk and stop just before the door that leads outside. I catch sight of Macy in a poofy white dress, the bottom is all tulle making her look like a little cupcake. I cover my mouth with my hand when I spot Ryan in her arms, decked out in a baby size tuxedo. I think my ovaries just exploded.

I sneak a look out the window when the kids start down the aisle and I'm only able to see Niall at the edge of the seating without exposing us behind the glass. He has his guitar strapped on him. A familiar melody floods through the backyard and into the open doors of the house and the lyrics pop into my head.

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

"Did Harry pick this?" I ask gruffly, my emotions making my voice shake.

"He did everything." Dad says with a smile and I nod my head slightly. He guides me up to the door and I take a moment before I lift my eyes. I squeeze his arm and he brings his hand up to cover mine.

"I won't let you fall, baby." He whispers and places a kiss on my temple. I nod softly and finally pick my head up.

I exhale a soft breath when my gaze immediately falls on Harry standing at the end of the aisle. He inhales a big breath and places his hand over his heart, making me smile. He looks incredible in his suit, like always. His hair is a little neater than usual, more slicked back, and I'm blown away at the look on his face.

My dad tugs me forward and I exhale a laugh, realizing the sight of him had me frozen where I stood. We walk in time down the isle, and I can't tear my eyes off of him at the end of it to see anyone else.

Oh, my love, my darling

The song continues as we walk and I'm singing along in my head as I meet the love of my life at the end of the aisle.