80

I decided that I wanted to be home when Harry's appointment was over, because I'm buzzing to talk to him.

This women's seminar is all I can think about. I keep staring at the card Dr. Miller gave me, debating whether or not I should call her, but I want to see him first. I want to ask how his therapy appointment went before anything, because I know how anxious he was about it.

I felt better after my phone call with my therapist. She told me that it's natural to feel nervous being asked to speak on a platform so big, but she has no doubts that I'm up to the task. It's nice to have the reassurance, but there's really only one person I want to talk to about it.

I hear the front door close and hop off of the bed. I walk down the hall to meet Harry half way as he walks toward me. I give him a big smile and I'm about to ask how it went, when suddenly I'm being pushed against the wall.

My back hits the hard surface, making me grunt, and Harry crashes his lips onto mine. He holds my face in his hands and groans softly against my mouth. I can feel how pent up he is pressed against my hip and I break the kiss with a gasp to catch my breath.

"Harry-" I choke out his name as he slides his hands down my body to undo my pants. "Is something wrong?"

The man just came from his first therapy appointment, and he jumps my bones two seconds after walking through the door, without saying a word.

"I just need you." He mumbles with his lips against my neck. "I need you right now."
He slips his hand down the front of my pants and I inhale sharply when his fingers tease my pussy. I'm already wet for him, and he hums in approval when he plunges his fingers into me to feel just how ready I am.

I grab the back of his neck and pull him down to kiss me. My hands fall to his chest where I claw at his shirt, trying to get it off of him as fast as possible. He rips the material down his arms before he pulls me off the wall. He swipes the decor and random mail that litters the dining table onto the floor. The items clatter on the hardwood, a few pieces broken I'm sure, but I can't bring myself to care when he bends me over the hard surface in front of me.

He pulls my pants and underwear down my legs in one fell swoop, and kicks my feet apart before he drops to his knees. His tongue circles my aching pussy, he drags it down to my clit and sucks me into his mouth. I moan wildly and push back against his face for more, but his patience to wait is thin, and he stands up to position himself behind me a second later.

I can't even keep up with how urgently he's moving and I cry out when I feel him push into me. He grabs my hips and holds me in place as he fucks me roughly, not giving me any time to adjust around him.

"Oh my god, Harry." I whine when my legs start to shake. He moans when I squeeze around him and his hand cracks against my ass.

I have no fucking idea what's gotten into him, but I can't say I'm complaining. Every movement he makes is so needy, so urgent. Like he couldn't wait to get home and fuck me.

"Use me, baby." I beg as I grip the far end of the table in my hands and push myself back against him. "Use this pussy however you want."

"Fuck." He groans and pulls out of me. He guides me to stand before I turn around to face him. He lays me back on the table and pushes my legs apart, stepping between them.

"Fuck me, Harry." I whimper his name as he pushes into me and grabs the back of my neck, pulling me up so we're chest to chest.

"You know I love you?" He asks breathlessly as he rolls his hips into mine.

"I do." I respond firmly, running my hands over his bare chest and shoulders.

"You know I would do anything for you?"