19

I slowly open my eyes and groan in pain when I stretch my legs out. I reach my arm out on the bed next to me, but don't feel anything. I turn my head and find it's empty, even though I'm almost positive Harry slept next to me all night.

I carefully sit up on the bed and stretch my arms over my head. I glance around the room and warmth fills me when memories of last night come rushing back. It was incredible. I can't remember the last time I felt so wanted and needed by a man, but I'm sure it was with him.

My body hurts. My entire lower body is sore and aching when I try to shuffle off the bed. I had five orgasms last night. Five. I am certainly feeling the after affects of every single one.

The smell of pancakes wafts down the hall and through the cracked bedroom door from the kitchen. My stomach audibly growls, but a nervous pit starts to form when I think about facing Harry.

He admitted to me that he was afraid I would wake up and regret last night. I don't regret it, but I don't exactly know what any of this means either. I'm not sure if I'm ready to forgive him and move forward, and it makes me feel so guilty. Almost like I used him. I don't know how he feels either, and I hope he meant the things he said to me yesterday. I would be so hurt if last night ended up not being special for him like it was for me.

I slowly stand up from the bed and shake my legs out, limping slightly when I take a step.

This is embarrassing.

I walk around the room a little to warm up my legs and get used to the discomfort, so I'm not limping in front of Harry when I go out there. I pull open the bedroom door and slowly head out to the kitchen.

"Hi." He says when I approach one of the barstools at the kitchen island.

"Hi." I say back and carefully pull myself up to sit.

I watch him as he plates two servings of pancakes and strawberries for us. He's missing a shirt, which I seem to remember him putting on last night, but I'm not complaining. I watch the muscles in his arms move as he pours two cups of coffee and slides one towards me, along with my plate.

"Thank you." I mumble and he bites the inside of his cheek, shooting me a small smile. "Harry, listen, I-"

"Can we at least eat before you start?" He mutters, cutting into a pancake with his fork before he pops it into his mouth. "I'm starving, and I'm sure you are too."

"Before I start?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Before you give me a speech about how this wasn't a good idea, we work together, nothing's resolved, blah blah blah." He takes another bite of his breakfast and my mouth falls open at how apathetic his tone is.

"Oh, you think you have me figured out, do you?" I grumble taking a bite of my own food.

"Am I wrong?" He raises his eyebrows at me and chuckles when I roll my eyes at him. He turns around to put his plate in the sink and I gasp, dropping my fork.

"Oh my god." I jump off my seat, too quickly for how sore my body is, but I ignore it and rush over to him.

He turns around, startled, but I spin him back so he's facing away from me. I gently run my fingers down the red, raised welts on his skin and he shivers under my cold touch.

"Did I do this to you?" I ask quietly, aghast at how irritated and painful his skin looks.

"Well, I didn't do it." He chuckles and turns toward me, his eyes softening when he sees the concern on my face. "I'm fine, baby."

"I bit you?!" I shout when I see faint teeth marks on his shoulder and a purple bruise beginning to form.

"Violet," he chuckles and holds my panicked face in his hands. "I swear to you, I fucking loved it. Besides, I left my mark on you too."