☆𝑫𝒆́𝒑𝒂𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕☆ (A TWST x Winx Club Crossover)

Hello my little constellations! So you've chosen this book either because A) you like Winx, B) you like Twisted Wonderland or C) both. Either way, I'm glad you're here.

I've had this idea brewing in my haad for a while and finally decided to put it out there. Because if there can he MLB crossovers, Genshin crossovers, BNHA crossovers, Demon Slayer crossovers, Pokémon crossovers, etc, why can't there be a Winx crossover?

Before we get into the book, I have a few short insights to relay.

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

INSIGHTS:

● As stated in the description, you do not need to be up to date with the Winx series to read this.

● This is mainly revolved around the TWST plot line and will follow the games main story with a few things thrown in here and there.

I will be using English and Japanese translations from the game for this.

● The reader (you) will be referred to by the name 'Lana' by the characters in this fanfic. This will only happen when you are directly addressed and not out of dialogue.

● 'She' and 'her' will not be used to refer to the reader, as I prefer using 'you' and 'your' as I find it more immersive.

● There will be three POV changes along the story; Your POV, Helia's POV (rarely/plot advancement reasons) and Narrator's POV.

● There won't be much romance in this book but it will be present every now and again.

● Despite Lana being 'you' and a reader-insert, you will have two preset: height, hair length .

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

QUICK LAYOUT:

• your height will be 5'11" and Helia is 6'2" (you'll basically be taller than Rook Hunt and everyone shorter than him)