Book 1, Part 018 : The Crimson Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

Your eyelids fluttered open, immediately being met with the worried gazes of Trey, Cater, Deuce, Ace, Grim and Helia.

"Lana?" Helia whispered, placing a hand on your cheek.

You placed your hand over his. "I'm alright,"

"Riddle?" Trey called.

You looked down, Riddle stirring in your hold before his own eyes fluttered open. He gasped suddenly, tumbling out of your arms and onto his own back.

"Ow.." he mumbled, rubbing his head.

"He's back," Ace huffed.

"Well, its about time," Cater smiled in relief,"We were just about losin' our heads over here-" His eyes widened,"Figure of speech, sorry - We thought you might never wake up!"

Riddle slowly sat up, pressing a hand to his forehead. "Wha.. what in the world happened?"

"Well,"

You turned your head, Crowley approaching you all with a relieved and wide grin.

"It's appears as though Mister Rosehearts and Prefect Lana have regained consciousness! Thank the Great Seven!" He exclaimed.

You looked up, surprised to see the dome long gone.

"The dome gave in when you went unconscious," Deuce said, making you nod slowly.

"Don't worry, Riddle," Trey whispered, rubbing the boys back slowly,"Just try and rest,"

"Hey, hey, that's just the sort of coddling that led to him going absolutely apeshit in the first place!" Ace exclaimed,"Now," he vigorously motioned around,"The garden's torn up from the floor, and, not to mention, we could've fuckin' died!"

You sighed, face-palming. "Ace..."

"He's right," Deuce sighed,"It was looking bad for a while there,"

"For crying out loud, when you humans let that stress build up, the results sure ain't pretty!" Grim huffed.

"...the truth is..."

You all looked at Riddle, the boys eyes lowered as he rested his fists on his knees.

"I.." he let out a breathe,"I really wanted to eat that chestnut tart,"

Ace raised a brow. "Huh?"

"And," Riddle sniffed,"I don't care if the roses are white, or if the flamingos are pink. And," his fists trembled,"I like milk tea more than lemon tea. And after a meal," he sniffled, lips trembling,"I-i want to be one sitting around the table, t-talking with everyone,,"

Trey stared, surprised. "Riddle..."

"And," Riddle looked up, at Trey, tears in his aegeun eyes,"I really wanted to play with you and Che'nya more, Trey,"