Book 2, Part 027 : The Usurper From The Wilds

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Hey, Headmage! We caught your guy! You know what that means..." Grim grinned,"Time to cough up your end of the deal!"

Headmage Crowley made a noise of confusion. "What?"

He straightened up. "Oh~!!.. I did promise you that, didn't I? But, it's far too late. The tournament brackets have already been announced. What to do..?"

"Whhaaatt?!!" Grim growled,"You wretched, backstabbing swindler!! I'm gonna make it rain fire, you liar! Myaah!!"

"Grim, calm down," Helia chastised.

"Stop, please! Refrain yourself for a moment! I.. I will come up with something.." Headmage Crowley laughed nervously.

He smiled suddenly, looking at him. "Ah! I've got it! What would you say to playing in a special exhibition match? If it were held before the tournament itself, it wouldn't interfere with anything! And the eyes of the world would be solely on you!"

"There's no way he's gonna-"

Grim's eyes sparkled. "On me?!"

You quirked a brow at Helia. "You were saying?"

Headmage Crowley hummed. "B-but of course,"

"Well," Grim grinned, arms crossing over his chest,"As long as I'm the center of attention, I guess that will do!"

"This'll be great! After the scouts see me kickin' tail on T.V., they'll be swarming all over me!" He cheered.

"Pardon, Headmage, but don't we need seven players?" You questioned.

"Ah, so polite," he whispered before he cleared his throat,"The other players.. right. We'll need an opposing team as well. Perhaps we could cobble one together out of faculty members..."

"Myah?! You haven't given this any thought at all!" Grim accused.

"Hey, so.."

Your ear twitched, the smugness practically pouring off Ace as you turned to look at him.

He smirked. "I couldn't help overhearing.."

Deuce smirked. "If you need some teammates, we could help you out,"

"What are you doing?" Riddle looked at the two,"You're members of Heartslabyul!"