Book 5, Part 069 : A Beautiful Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

Helia stood at the entrance of the coliseum and greeted you and Grim with a smile as you walked up to him.

"How was it?" He asked.

"The food looks promising! I can't wait to eat anything and everything!" Grim exclaimed excitedly.

"Everything looks amazing. The students put a lot of effort and work into the booths and displays." You said.

"And I think you'd enjoy the café the Science Club is hosting in the botanical garden, and Jade's Mountain Lovers Club booth." You added as you all walked into the coliseum.

Helia smiled a bit. "That does sound promising. I'm interested in Jade's displays, truly."

"Is the stage finished?" You asked, your ears twitching at the loud murmuring and talking in the coliseum.

Grim gasped in surprise. "Wow, they were workin' hard on this stage the last time we came by, and now it's totally finished."

You whistled under your breath. "Wow, indeed. It looks fantastic."

"And look at all the press." Helia pointed out.

All around the stage and coliseum, gathered in small groups, were various people. Some had microphones, and others had cameras and filming equipment. The groups appeared to be setting up their equipment around various parts of the coliseum.

Your ears flattened a bit. "All these cameras are making me kinda nervous."

"Hey, you three!"

You and Helia turned around to see an older man, his gaze running over you all as he approached.

"VDC rehearsals are starting soon. This place is off-limits to the general public." He motioned towards the coliseum entrance,"Out you go."

"Actually—"

"Excuse me."

Your words were cut off by Vil, who approached from the stage area.

"Those potatoes and beast are part of our production team." Vil pointed to the badges around necks,"Can't you see their staff passes?"

The man's eyes widened. "V-vil Schoenheit?! Pardon me!"

He bowed and quickly ran off to the rest of his crew. As he ran off, the rest of the group walked up to you all.

Vil looked at you and smirked a bit. "Bold of you to arrive last, Manager."

"Did you take in the sights and sounds of the festival?" Rook inquired with a smile.

"You guys oughtta see the line of people outside the coliseum waitin' for the same-day tickets. It's nuts!" Grim exclaimed.

Kalim grinned. "Really? Well, it's nice to know people are excited."