Prologue, Part 007 : Welcome To The Villian's World

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

You all sighed in relief as you stepped out of the mirror and back into the Mirror Chamber. And low and behold, waiting for you was Headmge Crowley.

"You all really went to the Dwarfs Mine to find a magic crystal?!" He questioned in disbelief.

"What?" Ace, Deuce and Grim flatly said.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't really think.." His eyes trailed to the crystal in Helia's hand,"You didn't only go, but also managed to find a magic crystal?"

"All while I quietly completed your expulsion forms," he muttered.

"Why?!" You and Ace exclaimed.

"Yeah, you said you'd give us a chance! Preparing out papers before we even returned," Deuce looked angry,"That's a bit below the belt, Headmage,'

"Nngahh!!" Grim fumed,"The nerve of this guy! Here he was, preparing our expulsion documents all the while we were fighting for our lives against some beast!"

Crowley looked surprised, and a bit intrigued, peering at Grim. "Beast?"

"Yes sir," Ace spoke up, gaining Crowley's attention,"There was this weird monster. It was really big, disgusting and freaking strong!" He sighed,"It was horrible,,"

Crowley stood up, a hand on his chin as he appeared to be deep in thought.

"Could you all explain to me with more detail?" He finally questioned.

"Of course, sir," You, Helia and Deuce responded.

"Then please," he turned on his heel, coat billowing,"Follow me to my office,"

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"And then we defeated it," Ace concluded.

Crowley looked deeply intrigued and invested in the events that took place less than am hour ago.

"Hooohhh, so there was a mysterious monster living in the coal mines?"

You nodded,"Yes, sir,"

He looked at all of you. "And the five of you teamed up and worked together to defeat it and bring back a magic crystal?"

Ace flushed,"W-we didn't really.. work together.."

Deuce hummed, nodding stiffly,"I-it was just- our goals coincidentally aligned and-"