Prologue, Part 005 : Welcome To The Villian's World

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Pft-!" Ace doubled over, clutching his stomach,"Hahahahahaha!! I can't keep it in any more! Ahahahahahahahaha!!"

His entire demeanor had changed like a drop of hat.

"Aren't you the guys who caused a ruckus at the entrance ceremony?" He questioned, his laughter slowly dying.

He smirked, eyes narrowing,"You guys were seriously chosen by the Dark Mirror, even though you can't use magic? And you, monster," he looked at Grim,"weren't summoned yet you still trespassed." He let out another short laugh,"Man, it took all my will power to not burst out laughing right then and there,"

"Wha?! You're a rude one!" Grim glared.

"I agree," You glared,"And I'll have you know, boy, that I can very much use magic. And if I were allowed," You got all up in his face,"I'd rip your cosmic essence right from your deranged little body and into a much suitable vessel,"

"And," Helia moved beside you, smiling aloofly,"I assure you I am not as useless as you deem me. Though, I take it as an advantage that I appear so," his expression fell, staring darkly at him,"Didn't anyone ever teach you to not assume anybody weak based on appearance or lack of certain traits? People with such mind sets always crumble and fall away, forgotten and alone,"

Ace seemed surprised at the sudden icyness directed at him, only for a moment though. He took a step back, scoffing.

"Cosmic essence? Yeah, right," he glared at you,"If you do have magic, girl," he smirked,"Prove it,"

"I cannot," You stood tall,"I promised Headmage Crowley to refrain from using my Bloomix until he sees it first,"

"Just as I thought," he giggled,"And what's more embarrassing, you're both working as janitors? Talk about la~me,"

"Why you,,," Grim seethed, smoke rising from the sides of his mouth, the fire in his ears swaying as wildly as his tail.

"Grim," Helia warned.

"On top of that, you don't even know about the Great Seven. I mean," he scoffed,"How ignorant can you be?"

"Not more than you, that's for sure," Helia mumbled.

"I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College," he continued, Helia's comment flying over his head.

"You first, since you obviously lack proper manners in introductions," You tsked.

"La~me~" he yawned, folding his hands behind his head,"Anyways, I thought I'd just mess with all of you, and I'm glad I did, because unlike you, I actually have classes to attend,"