🐍Vignette🐍 : 🐍Studying With Jamil Viper🐍

🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍

🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍

"You're certain you have everything?" Helia asked you again.

You rolled your eyes with a huff. "Yes, Helia."

"I'm just making sure."

You put your gloves on. "I know."

You felt his eyes on you as you swung your backpack over your shoulder. You and Jamil had agreed to study in the library as it was hardly ever occupied by students during the first weekend of the new year. He also guaranteed that you two wouldn't be distrubed as Kalim would be busy with his club, which would give him and you three hours maximum in the library before he would have to pick Kalim up and head back to Scarabia.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" He finally asked.

"I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself." You quipped.

"I'm well aware of that," he frowned,"But, can you blame me for worrying? I don't fully trust him."

"People like him are dangerous." He concluded.

"Helia," you chirped.

He held his hands up in surrender. "I know, I know."

You laughed under your breath and walked out of the living room, passing Grim, who was napping on the sofa.

"What are you going to do today?" You asked.

"Jack's coming over. We're both going to head to the school field and train a bit. He wants me to supervise and give him some pointers." He explained.

"He seems to really admire you." You noted.

He rubbed the nape of his neck, smiling a bit. "I've noticed."

You pat his arm. "Don't be too hard on him."

"I think he'd be more offended if I did just that." Helia chuckled.

He opened the door for you and waved you off as you descended down hill, towards the school.

🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍☆🐍

"

Ah, Prefect Lana," someone called out.

Your ear twitched, and you turned to see Trey.

You smiled. "Good morning, Trey. How was your holiday?"

He came to a stop in front of you. "Morning. I had a great holiday. I overheard from Ace and Deuce that yours was just as eventful."

You let out a small laugh and nodded. "That's one word to describe it."

"What're you doing out here, so early on a Saturday morning?" He asked.