Book 1, Part 011 : The Crimson Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Yay! Finally, it's lunch time!!" Grim cheered as we entered the cafeteria.

You looked around at all the students, the sounds of chatter, laughter and cutlery filling your ears.

"Man, I'm starving," You mumbled.

"I see a ton of delicious things already!!" Grim exclaimed.

"It's kind of high class having a buffet here, don't you think?" Helia questioned.

You followed his gaze and there was indeed a buffet, filled with just about anything and everything a student possibly craved.

Back at Alfea and Red Fountain, buffets weren't present unless it was a special event or end of term party. The cafeteria was normal, the nymphs preparing only a handful of dishes for the day to choose from.

"There's too much options.." You whispered, looking at the vast assortment of food.

"Look - that omelet looks super fluffy!" Grim's mouth watered,"There's grilled chicken too, and a bacon and egg tart!"

You and Helia simultaneously scrunched your noses at the bacon part. The two of didn't eat bacon or ham. The taste and smell of it made you nauseous and the excessive fat made Helia gag and dry heave excessively.

"Inside voices," Deuce reprimanded the monster.

"Man, it seems Grim only has energy when it comes to eating, huh?" Ace laughed.

"Lana, Helia," Grim looked up at the two of you,"Come on! I wanna have some grilled chicken!" He tugged at your and Helia's pants,"Hurry! There's only one left! Oh, and omelets too!" You followed Grim towards the buffet,"And bread and strawberry jam! Just get all of it- Ah!"

You looked up, seeing two students dressed in the same red vest as Ace - who definitely weren't there a minute ago - had bumped into Grim, and knocked him to the ground.

"Watch where you're headin' furball! Ah!!" The first student looked down,"My pastas soft-boiled egg is on the floor because of you!"

"Ah~ poppin' that is always the best part," the second student bent down, glaring at Grim,"How're you gonna pay for that, punk?"

The first student bent down, grabbing Grim's tray. "I guess I'll just have to take your chicken then,"

"Wha?!" Grim glowered,"That's mine!"

"Eh? Is this how you freshman address your upperclassmen?" He began pulling his pen from his breast pocket,"How rude.."

Deuce's eyes widened, moving closer,"Senior,, using magic for personal gain is strictly against the school rules.."

"Personal gain?" He glared at Deuce,"This is just me teaching you disrespectful first years a lesson in manners,"

You stepped forward,"Give it back this instant,"