Book 5, Part 055 : A Beautiful Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

The Next Day, During Lunch Break

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Your moves are all utterly unchoreographed. It's embarrassing to watch, frankly-and woefully inelegant to boot." Ace mimicked Vil, voice a pitch higher.

"You get a five out of a hundred." Grim shook with anger,"Ooh, he makes me so mad! I'm gonna wow 'em at the audition with my slick moves and dulcet tones!"

"They'll be all like: 'Please, 'O Great Grim, you must represent us!' Just wait and see!" He huffed.

"Yeah, totally-OW!" Ace yelped.

"Sorry." You apologised, easing the pressure on his shoulders.

"You're doing this on purpose." He whined.

"You're almost down. Stretch your arms out and relax your hips." You instructed, pushing a bit harder on his upper back.

"I can't go further!"

"You can, Ace. The problem is that your shoulders are extremely stiff. Relax." You assured, massaging his shoulders.

You were on your knees behind Ace. He asked if you'd help him stretch a bit before practice, and you agreed. You were trying to get him to complete a center stretch, which you didn't think he'd be able to do at first.

"Breathe in."

He inhaled slowly.

"And out."

He released the breath, his shoulders relaxing.

"Good. I'm gonna push. Ready?" You whispered.

"Yeah." He huffed.

Slowly, you pushed again, and a few seconds later, Ace managed to finish the center stretch.

"Good job!" You cheered, patting him on his back.

"Can I get up now?" He huffed.

"Yeah."

He sighed as he slowly sat up, legs outstretched on the wooden floor of the gymnasium.

"Sooo..." his eyes trailed to Deuce,"You changed your mind about auditioning. What gives?"

Deuce clicked his tongue. "I'm not taking all that smack talk laying down! Besides... I'm worried about that guy."

"You mean Epel?" Helia asked, looking up from his book.

"Yeah. He didn't seem like he was taking part in the VDC because he wanted to."

"I got that impression as well. He seemed afraid of his Houdewarden." You commented.