Book 2, Part 021 : The Usurper From The Wilds

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Man, if I can't be in the Magical Shift Tournament, then what's the point?" Grim whined, lightly muffled from his face stuffed in one of couch cushions.

"You're still not over that?" Helia questioned.

"The Headmage said you could be included next year, if this dorm has new members," You reminded, perched cross-legged on Helia's back as he did one-handed push-ups, the other wrapped lightly around your ankle.

"What's wrong, Grimmy?"

You looked up, the three ghosts hovering around Grim.

"Something got you down?" Alistair questioned.

"He's sulking because he can't play in the Magical Shift Tournament," Casper explained.

"Why, if you want to play Magical Shift that badly," Barnabus grinned,"We can play with you!" He pointed his thumb near his chest,"I was the team captain ninety years ago, as a matter of fact. The ladies in the stands couldn't get enough of me!"

Grim lifted his head from the pillow, staring at the threw ghosts. "Don't we need seven players though?"

"It's not a real match," Alistair shrugged,"So who cares?"

Casper looked at you and Helia. "You two wanna join in?"

"I don't mind, but I think I'd prefer watching," You replied.

"Sure," Helia huffed.

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"He's not bad," You muttered, watching as Grim clumsily dodged an attack from Alistair, nearly dropping the disk.

"Good day,"

Your ear twitched, turning your head to see Headmage Crowley approaching.

"Good day, Headmage," you and Helia greeted simultaneously.

"Playing some Magical Shift?" He questioned as he came to a stop beside you.

"Great," Grim dropped the disk, rolling his eyes,"Here comes the fun police. There goes my good mood, completely down the drain,"

Headmage Crowley ignored Grim's comments, smiling at the three ghosts that hovered a few feet away.

"I'm pleased to see you all getting along. Quite pleased indeed," he hummed.