Book 2, Part 026 : The Usurper From The Wilds

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

Helia placed his blazer over your mouth and nose, and you gripped it tightly to your face, screwing your eyes shut as you slowly began to get used to the smell and bitter, metallic taste of unstable magic, Ruggie placing his unbandaged hand on your shoulder.

You peered up, staring in horror at the sight of Leona - he'd overblotted.

His dorm uniformed had changed - morphed into a large, black fluffy collar of sorts, gold beaded necklaces with sharp, gold fangs hung around the collar. Gold bracelets adorned his wrists, the blot forming black gloves that crawled up his arms. A black, leather corset of sorts wrapped around his torso, ragged pieces of dark grey cloth wrapped around his waist along with smaller pieces of dull yellow and marigold cloth wrapping over that, plaited gold chains and a large tuft of black fur sat on his left hip. The blot had also formed tights of sorts on his legs, chunky, gold bangles on each ankle.

His bangs were pulled to the back, exposing a black mark that stretched across his forehead, his scar black aswell as his eyeshadow, blot dripping around his left eye as a marigold flame hovered above it, his lips a dark grey.

Leona let out a loud roar that shook the ground, your ears flattening as you winced. You were about to drop the blazer when you felt a pair of hands wrap around your ears softly, rubbing gently.

You peeked an eye open, expecting to see Helia but instead saw Ruggie, his ears also flat to his head as he stared at Leona in horror.

"What's happening?! Some kind of giant shadow is appearing behind him!" Jack yelled.

Your eyes shifted back to Leona, a being forming behind him, resembling a lion. Except, this lion had patchwork skin of a variety of dark browns and instead of a face, a familiar vial containing sloshing ink in it's place, a cap of gold in the shape of a crown closing the vial.

"That's the incarnation of his blot!" Deuce yelled back.

"Is he going into evil darkness berserker mode like Riddle did?!" Grim exclaimed, frightened.

"If you can move, seek shelter!" Riddle turned to the first years,"Ace, Deuce, help me take the wounded outside!"

He turned to Lilia. "Lilia, please get help from the faculty!"

"On it!" The first years responded, already gathering a few students.

"Understood! Stay strong until you return!" Lilia responded before he disappeared.

"I'll help," Helia turned to Jack,"Please, watch over Lana until I get back,"

The wolf nodded before Helia took off, assisting Deuce and Ace.