Prologue, Part 002 : Welcome To The Villian's World

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Alright, so we're done with the orientation and dorm assignments?" A male with red hair wondered.

He faced a group of students near him. "Very well. Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them, and it's off with your head!"

A male with a scar over his left eye yawned, blinking lazily. "Finally, it's over. That ceremony was boring.. like always. I'm ready to leave." He turned om his heel,"Savanaclaw students, follow me,"

"New students!" A male with glasses and a beauty mark near his mouth spoke up,"Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on the success of your acceptance into this academy. As Dorm Leader of Octavinelle," he smiled aloofly,"I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I only hope will be a successful campus experience!"

"By the way," a beautiful male started, looking up and down the room,"Has anyone noticed where the Headmage went? He suddenly up and left during the middle of the ceremony,"

"Some Headmage he is.." a tablet shaded blue spoke up.

"Did he get a stomach ache or something?" A male with red eyes wondered aloud.

Suddenly, the dark wood doors of the Mirror Chamber burst open, and in strolled Dire Crowley, with you and Helia right behind him and a tied-up Grim at his side.

"I certainly did not!" He exclaimed.

"Speak of the devil," the red haired male mumbled.

"If all of you must know," he stepped onto the podium, facing the crowd of students,"I was searching for the new students who failed to show up for orientation,"

Crowley turned to you and Helia,"You two are the only ones yet to be assigned to a dorm," he motioned to the Mirror behind him,"Step up to the Dark Mirror and be quick about it," he held Grim tighter,"I'll watch your weasel,"

Grim's ear and tail flicked in irritation,"Grrrrrrr!!"

Helia turned to you, voice low. "I'll go first,"

You nodded, squeezing his hand,"Be careful,"

Crowley cleared his throat, making Helia release your hand and step onto the podium, infront of the mirror. A mirror you swore you'd seen before. You narrowed your eyes, only to hiss and shut them, rubbing your temples again. Magix, you needed a healing potion and a trip to the nurse.

"State thy name,"

You opened your eyes, slowly, surprised to see a white face hovering the mirror's surface.

"Helia,"

"Helia.. the nature of thy soul is..."

The mirror went silent, it's face switching between different emotions, trying to decipher him, a task that was not too difficult. Helia was a pretty normal guy, granted his personality was a bit more complex than anyone would assume. But, he was easy to read. For you at least. You had your star charts and unique celestial abilities to thank for that.