Prologue, Part 001 : Welcome To The Villian's World

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

You groaned, rubbing the back of your head. No doubt, you'd have to see Professor Palladium or Professor Avalon when you get back to Alfea. With that thought in mind, you slowly peeled your eyelids open, blinking a couple of times to adjust to the darkness. Before you could wonder why it was so dark or how long you'd been knocked out, a loud rattling sound sounded from above you. Like someone was trying to open something.

You furrowed your brows, hissing as a sharp pain shot through your temple and brought your fingertips to rub at your forehead to somewhat sooth the pain a bit. A groan resounding in the dark space made you tense up lightly, the fear of being in an unknown place with a stranger making you stiffen up.

Slowly, you raised your head a bit, your eyes slowly adjusting to the dark-

"Helia?" You muttered.

The boy murmured a sound, slowly blinking his eyes open. When his eyes adjusted and took note of your form, barely two inches apart from his own, all exhaustion left his features, replaced with relief before he threw his arms around you, bringing you into a warm embrace. You smiled, returning the hug as best as you could, his natural scent of parchment, ink and moss invading your nose. All tension immediately left your body.

"I'm so glad you're okay," he whispered.

He pulled back, looking at you,"You are okay, right?"

You smiled,"I'm alright," You hissed lowly, pressing your fingers to your temple again,"A little dull pains every time I make an expression, but no broken bones or missing limbs,"

"Thank Magix-"

That rattling sound reverberated again, making both of you slowly look up.

Helia lowered his voice. "What was-"

"Ah! I gotta be quick and get that uniform before anyone catches me! Come on you blasted lid! Hn....gahhh!!!" An unfamiliar voice spoke up, urgent and alert.

Sensing something wrong, you darted your hands up, expecting to make contact with an invisible being, but your hands instead collided against hard wood. Your eyes widened, not expecting that nor for the wood to be roughly three inches away from your face. Panicking, you moved your hand to your side, immediately colliding with more hard wood. Helia, sensing your panic, raised his own hands to the ceiling, and was met with hard wood as well. There was also wood on his side and near your feet.

"Are we in a.. coffin?" You breathed out.

Helia pressed his hand to the roof. "Seems like it,"

He looked back at you,"Calm down, it's gonna be-"

"We're in a coffin," You gasped.

"Look, I have a plan,"