Book 5, Part 068 : A Beautiful Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

As you all walked down the side street, where numerous students were finishing setting up their displays and stalls, the loud chatter of outsiders on the other side of the main gate filled your ears.

"It ain't even open yet, and it's already buzzin' people!" Grim noted as he stared at the people.

"This festival is a gathering of students from across the nation. There's a lot of people attending, even just counting the staff and organizers." Trey said.

Once again, the bell rang, and the PA system buzzed to life, and Headmage Crowley cleared his throat, the chatter dying down to quiet muttering and mumbling.

"Thank you all for your patience. The National Arcane Culture Fair is now open!" He announced, the crowd cheering and clapping afterward.

As soon as the gates opened, the crowds all ran in, the ground shaking a bit as loud squels and shrieks of excitement resonated.

You hissed, quickly covering your ears as you shut one eye, peering at the crowd.

"Which way is the Purple Stage where they're holding the Voice & Dance Championship?!" A woman exclaimed.

"Where's the stand-by area for purchasing canceled same-day tickets?!"

"I can't wait to see Neige IRL!"

"Eeeee! This is where Vil goes to school? Oh-em-squee, I have to post this to Magicam!"

Trying to rally the crowd, a few feet ahead, were two familiar Diasomnia boys.

Silver and... Sebek, right? You thought.

"You there! Human! No running! And stop looking at your cellphone while walking!" Sebek yelled.

"The same-day tickets raffle is not first come, first served. Follow the staff's instructions and stay in line." Silver calmly ordered.

"Whoa, what's what's the giant mob?!" Grim exclaimed, clinging onto your calve.

"I think we've found Vil and that Neige LeBlanche boy's fans." Riddle responded.

"I knew they were global celebrities, but wow." Trey muttered under his breath as he adjusted his glasses.

The two Diasomnia students seemed to take note of Riddle's presence and quickly approached him.

"Did you come to check up on things, Riddle? We've started a stand-by line behind the coliseum, just as planned." Silver relayed, his gaze flickering to you for a moment.

"What is with these crowds? I keep sorting them out, and more just keep coming!" Sebek clicked his tongue, glaring at the crowd,"Wretched humans!"