Book 1, Part 014 : The Crimson Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Okay, our uniforms are all layed out, book bags all packed and Ace and Deuce are passed out in my bed along with Grim," Helia spoke as he closed the door to your room,"I didn't have the heart to move him. He looked too comfortable,"

You hummed, staring at the constellations and planets that remained still in your projection.

"You're checking again?" He sighed, walking up to you as he untied his hair from his high ponytail.

"I had to," You mumbled,"While we were eating, I saw something,"

His eyes widened. "A vision?"

"Don't get your hopes up," You sighed, turning to look at him,"It wasn't a regular vision in the celestium space,"

He furrowed his brows, handing the hairbrush to you. "It wasn't?"

You shook your head as you hopped onto the table, Helia taking the dresser chair as you brushed through his hair.

"No, this one was.. different. The atmosphere was.. dark, unwelcoming and.. angry. There was so much anger," you voice dropped,"And pain,"

"It was totally different from my safe and welcoming celestial space,"

"...do you think it's related to Valtor?" He questioned after minute.

"No. I know it's not," You affirmed,"Because when I got visions about him and the Trix, it was always in the celestial place. Nowhere else. Also," You smiled,"He can't temper with my magic or his own in the celestial space, no one can,"

"You know.. it never made sense to me," he mumbled, eyes closing as you slowly brushed through his long, blue hair.

"What did?"

"Bloom has the most powerful magic in the entire Magix Dimension, the Dragon Flame, and yet," he tilted his head against the lower part of your thigh, looking up at you,"She can't tap into your celestial space without you pulling her there yourself, her inner space is unstable and penetrable and, Valtor can easily invade her thoughts and use his magic against her in her subconscious. He can't do any of those things with you,"

"He can," You insisted,"He just doesn't want to,"

"Well," Helia stood up,"If he can, why hasn't he? Even if he was in visionary form and not actually present in your celestial space,"