Book 4, Part 047 : The Schemer Of The Scalding Sands

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"I still can't believe the Ramshackle trio fled to Octavinelle." The first Scarabia student huffed.

"And they stole the magic carpet." The second student started wringing his hands,"If the Housewarden were to find out about this.. rrgh, what do we do?"

"I think we'd better take this to Vice Housewarden Jamil to start with."

The Scarabia Mirror rippled, which caught their attention, and shortly after, you all stepped through.

Azul smiled at them. "Hello, gentlemen. Mind if we pop by?"

"Good gravy, it's hot here. Feels like the middle of summer." Floyd huffed.

The students recoiled in surprise, obviously not expecting you all to drop by.

"You're the Octavinelle guys who gave us a thrashing last night!" The first student recalled.

"What do you want with Scarabia?" The second student inquired, gaze flickering between you, Helia, and Azul.

Azul raised a hand to his chest, a frown on his lips. "Permit me to apologize for what transpired last evening. It looked as though you were bullying defenseless animals. I stood up for them on the spot, out of the goodness of my heart."

He let out a sigh. "But after I heard their story... it became clear to me that the Ramshackle residents were thieves who had made off with Scarabia's magic carpet. Once I realized my mistake, I took personal responsibility for the matter."

He looked over his shoulder at you and Helia. "I apprehended the criminals, and I came here to return the magic carpet to its rightful owner."

Grin slumped in your arms. "It ain't fair, I tell ya.."

"Don't worry. We'll leave soon after." You whispered.

The two students looked dumbstruck.

"W-well, uh..."

"Thank you for the.. help?"

Your ears twitched at the sounds of footsteps, and you turned to see Jamil approaching. You nudged Helia.

"Guys. It's about time for morning training. If you're late, Kalim will—" his eyes caught sight of Azul, and they widened,"Gh!"

Azul smiled at him. "Why, Jamil! Hello there! How are you?"

"Azul Ashengrotto," his eyes drifted to the twins,"and the Leech brothers as well? What are you doing here?"

"Our home isn't the most hospitable place in the winter." Jade stated.

Floyd hummed in agreement. "So we spend our holidays in the dorm!"

Jamil's brows furrowed. "W..what?"