Prologue, Part 000 : Before The Welcoming

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Stella!!" You screamed, watching in horror as one of Icy's spells hit her in the back, barely missing her wings.

She began pummeling to the ground, barely conscious, where jagged rock and ice awaited menacingly. You took off flying in her direction, hoping to catch her before she could crash but stopped midway, Techna having beaten you to it. You sighed in relief as you watched her pass your cousin to Brandon, who was on his hoverbike.

You turned your attention to Icy, who was aiming another spell at Brandon. You glared, holding both hands up with your palms facing in her direction, near the nape of her exposed neck.

"Moon beam!!" You cast, a bright and powerful stream of pure and silvery white shooting from your palms and hitting the witch in her neck, effectively knocking her unconscious.

You smiled triumphly, watching as she pummeled into a frost covered thistle bush far below.

"Lana!"

You looked over your shoulder, Helia speeding towards you on his hoverbike, his sword drawn in one hand.

"Valtor's trapped Bloom and Flora!" He exclaimed, eyes wide in fear.

Your own eyes widened, looking around for the dark wizard and your friends. You didn't have to look long. Above you, nearly ten feet away, hovered an ominous cloud of dark energy in an intimidating shade of purple in the shape of a sphere. With your heightened sight, you could see blasts of spells being fired.

You quickly flew upwards, eyes trained to the orb and Helia hot on your tail.

"How long have they been in there?" You questioned him, nearing the orb.

"A few minutes at best," he replied quickly.

You reached the orb, and knew you had to think of a quick escape plan. While, yes, you all had achieved Bloomix a few weeks ago, the Trix and Valtor had also earned a few upgrades and fighting all four of them and a few meesly monsters had taken a lot out of all of you. You were in no shape to take Valtor head on. You had to get in, get Bloom and Flora, and retreat. And knowing Valtor, he probably cursed the sphere to drain fairy magic.

You turned to Helia,"I'm gonna need your help,"

"Of course,"

You stretched a hand out to him, the other pointed at the orb. "I need you to hold my hand and whatever you do, do not let go until I say, alright?"

He furrowed his brow.

"They have wings and Valtor.. well, I'm not sure, but I can guarantee you, gravity is still very much present in the orb," You clarified,"So, unless you want to plummet into the ground faster than you can say Magix, I suggest you do as I say,"