Book 5, Part 065 : A Beautiful Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

The silence was broken by the sound of Epel's phone ringing, making both of them jump a bit.

"Oh, that's mah phone," Epel muttered as he fished it from his pocket.

His brows furrowed in confirmation. "It's... mah folks?"

Regardless, he clicked the 'answer' button and brought it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Epel?! What in tarnation did ya do with that apple juice we sent ya?!" A woman's voice exclaimed from the other end of the call.

"Huh? The apple juice? Ya said to give it ta mah friends, so that's what Ah did. Why?" He inquired.

"We're gettin' slammed with orders from all over the world!"

Epel's eyes widened as he gasped loudly. "Yer what?!"

"Ah was wonderin' what the deal was... so Ah asked one o' the customers callin' in; 'Where'd ya hear about our juice?', and ya know what they said? They said they saw it on 'Vil Schoenheit's camera' or somethin'! Ain't Vil the leader of yer dorm?"

"Vil's camera...?" He trailed off,"Wait, you mean Magicam?! Hold on a sec!"

Epel exited the call, opened Magicam, scrolled through his feed, and low and behold; Vil had posted a picture of himself in the Pomefiore ballroom with a bottle of the apple juice in hand.

"My routine! #PostLessonHydration #HarvestonAppleJuice #NaturalFlavor #GoodForTheSkin." He read the caption below the image aloud.

"Wow, you're right. Vil posted a picture of your apple juice on his Magicam account!" Deuce exclaimed, peering down at the screen in surprise. 

Epel exited the app and brought the phone back to his ear.

"The phone's are ringin' off the hook! It's total chaos over here! Ah'mma hafta call the co-op an' get help from the neighbours just to keep up with the shippin'!" His mother exclaimed.

"An' here Ah was wonderin' what ta do with all our leftover stock." She laughed happily,"Now the whole village is overjoyed! You done pulled through for us, Epel! You tell Vil the same, y'hear?"

Before Epel could respond, the sound of multiple phones ringing from the other end of the line cut through, making him flinch a bit in surprise.

"Welp, these phones ain't gonna answer 'emselves! Gotta go! Ah'll send more juice along later."

"Maw, wait—"

The click on the other end followed; she hung up.

He sighed as he pulled the phone from his ear. "Ah, she hung up."

Soft tapping resounded from beside him, and he turned to see Deuce scrolling through Magicam, that same look of amazement and shock on his face.

"This is amazing. I'm seeing a whole flood of comments on the Magicam post saying they ordered the juice." He relayed.