Book 4, Part 051: The Schemer Of The Scalding Sands

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Bring on the food! Bring on the drinks!" Jamil loudly ordered with a malicious smirk.

"Today, we celebrate the disposal of the old, useless king and the crowning of a far more deserving successor." He laughed triumphly,"I'm on top of the world! I've got all the magic I could ever want at my fingertips."

"I couldn't agree more, Master." The first student drawled, tone flat and eyes blank.

"You are the most fit to be the king of Scarabia, Master Jamil." The second said.

"Long live Master Jamil!" The students chorused.

Jamil cackled. "Thaaaat's it. Go on, keep singing my praises."

You all slowly creeped into the Scarabia common room, and Helia carefully shut the doors behind you.

"I never realized what a gallant figure you cut..." Azul smiled, edging closer to Jamil.

Jamil shut his eyes, nodding. "Oho?"

"You oughtta live on a throne..." Grim added.

"And?" He pressed.

"Your intelligence is beyond compare..." Jade chimed in.

A smile spread across Jamil's lips. "Go on."

"There's royalty, and then there's you.." Floyd stated.

"You look so strong and powerful!" Kalim cheered with a grin.

You placed a hand to your chest and bowed a bit. "I prostate myself before you."

Helia smiled tightly. "Jamil, Jamil, he's our man!"

Jamil let out a small huff and smirked. "Heh, you flatter me—!"

He opened his eyes, and he gawked in shock to see you all standing in front of the rest of the students.

"Wait, it's you?!" He stood up from his throne,"I sent you all to the ends of this dimension! How did you get back so fast?!"

"I filled a dry river with water, and we swam back." Kalim revealed.

"Not that it was cakewalk, I tell ya." Floyd huffed,"I'm pretty worn out!"

"What?!" Jamil tsked and looked Kalim with disdain,"Now I see. You used Kalim's Unique Magic."

He smirked. "Hmph. So your little trick had a use, after all. And here I'd written it off as a worthless spell only good for watering plants or filling a pool."

"Heh. You clearly don't appreciate Kalim's power for what it is, then." Azul said.

"Jamil..." Kalim frowned and took a step forward,"Now I see what you've thought of me all this time. There can be no question now."