Chapter 2: "Ella"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"hey guys" Jason smiles when he sees my mom sitting on the couch.

Introducing Jason when my mother is around

"I brought pizza" he smiles and Nelly squeals jumping around.

"how was school Lu" he smiles kissing my head and i try my hardest not to flinch.

fake butt

"good" i nod giving him a smile, "here you go" my mom smiles putting a slice of pizza on a plate for me.

"uhm today I'm having my classmates over for a project" "for French class"

"I'm taking your mom out tonight" Jason shrugs and i nod, "but keep an eye on Nelly"

'I'll be out in a min'  i read the text Lewis sent and i let out a small sigh.

I watch him walk out of his house to my car looking annoyed.

"I have a problem" he mumbles, is he not coming?

"I need to bring my little sister with me"

He has a little sister??

"Yeah of course" "i have a little sister she can stay with her" i nod giving him a smile.

"No uh Marline is seven" he sighs, "really? Nelly is seven too!"

He lets out a sigh of relief, "thank you, let me go get her"

"Hi I'm Marline!" A little girl with blonde curls puts her hand out for me to shake.

I just know she'll love Nelly

"Hi Marline, I'm Luella" i grin and shake her little hand.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She lifts her head up high to look at her tall brother.

"no Marline she's my classmate" Lewis mumbles rolling his eyes.

"That truck is cool" i smile at the black huge truck, "that's Leo's!" Marline smiles excitedly.

Leo?

Who's Leo?

"Who's-" "my ass" "that's my truck" Lewis sighs, "wanna maybe park your car here and ride in it?" He smiles at me.

He should smile more often

he looks good

Luella, he just asked you to get in his truck-

"I mean yeah sure" "just please drive me back to get my car" i chuckle and he nods taking his sister to the car.

"Uhm" i nervously chuckle when i can't literally lift myself up.

"mind if i?" Lewis awkwardly walks to me and i nod the tension growing very weirdly,

I feel his hands on my waist then hold me up until i feel my butt seated on the seat.

"Thanks" i smile, "are you marrying my brother?" Marline asks as Lewis walks to the other side.

"you're my sister's age!" "I think you two are probably in the same class" i quickly ignore her question, sorry

"I've been waiting here forever!" I hear Rachel's voice when i climb out of the truck.

"Uh" "Ben is inside" i mumble, "is Ben your boyfriend?" Lewis asks and i chuckle, "no he's like my brother"

"No they probably have sex in that ugly coffee shop" Rachel giggles holding Lewis's bicep.

"uhm" Lewis holds his sister's ears removing his arm away from Rachel.