Chapter 46: "Stella"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"I'm not living here!" I yelled as Lewis dragged me up to my room.

"You need to sleep, it's really late and it's unhealthy" Lewis turned on the lights.

"Lewis I'm not-"

Lewis grabbed my throat and pushed me to the bed squeezing my neck tightly.

"One more word Luella, one more and I'm going to lose my control and fuck the shit out of you" He whispered making my eyes widen.

"Do you have anything else to say before I go?"

"You're an asshole who makes decisions out of his asshole-" I was cut off by my dress ripping apart.

I gasped loudly, my breasts were exposed to him now, "Lewis!"

"Looks like you want to be fucked badly" he smirked devilishly taking a glance at my tits, my stomach tightened.

I gulped, didn't answer, which made him chuckle darkly.

"Let me get an answer" he shoved his hand in my panties, my face turned red and my eyes widened even more.

His finger slipped in my folds and he swiped it then took it out.

"Just the perfect answer" He whispered showing me the wetness covering his finger.

"Get on all fours, now" he sucked his finger and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Lewis-"

"Do you want to argue more? Or sleep? Or get fucked?" I'm an idiot.

"Third option" my pussy was the one answering for me.

"Good choice, there you go, finally saying something that makes sense" he slapped my ass cheek making me wince.

Asshole, a complete asshole.

"Please Lewis" I heard him shuffling, "please do something"

"Begging now? Pathetic" he slapped my ass again and spread my folds wide, he spit on my hole before lining himself.

"Please" I whispered needing to be filled of him.

He shoved his dick deep inside me making my back quickly arch.

Fuck.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"If you ignore me after-Ahh!" I moaned loudly, "I'm going to bite your balls off!"

Lewis laughed while our bodies clapped together, my hands were holding the sheets tightly.

"Oh shush" Lewis slapped the shit out of my ass cheeks as he pounded hard.

He hit that spot.

"Lewis! Don't stop! Right there" I groaned loudly followed by loud moans.

He flipped me around and threw my leg over his shoulder before thrusting himself deeper in me.

His mouth went to my lips, he sucked on my bottom lip then sucked my neck, bit my shoulder.

I swear I saw sparks.

"Right there?" Lewis groaned throwing his head back going faster.

I didn't answer, I just moaned loudly.

"Fucking answer me!" He slapped my ass making me scream, "y-yes! Right there!"

"I'm so close, don't stop please"

"Not planning on to" he grabbed my tit and took my nipple in his mouth, he nibbled on it, pulled it with his teeth and sucked hard.

His head moved between my breasts and gave the tattoo he did on me a kiss, the butterfly